Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Marik's Revenge Part 2

Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...

Chapter 4 - Marik's Revenge Part 2

Chapter 4 - Marik's Revenge Part 2
Bakura grabbed his book bag and began walking back behind the campus as Marik followed him, but was far enough behind not to be noticed. Behind the campus, Atemu was lending against a wall waiting...

"I don't see why Bakura can't just give me the book IN FRONT of the campus. I mean this a waste of my time, and I got a lot homework!" he said to himself. Bakura came from around the corner. He looked around, there was no one there.

"Perfect..." he thought. Bakura walked up to Atemu as his brow cocked up.

"So... where is it?" he asked. Bakura stared at him in confusion.

"Where's what?"

"Don't play games with me Bakura! You know, what you told me you were gonna give me!" snapped Atemu.

"Well, he seems eager," thought Bakura. He didn't know what exactly what Atemu meant, but he knew he wanted to give him something...

"Well?" said Atemu. Bakura lend in close to Atemu face, just a few millimeters from his lips. Hidden behind a bush Marik was a took a zoomed in picture of the two of them close to each other. Atemu eyes grew as large as watermelons. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he shouted as he stepped back about ten steps. His face was in shock. Fear rose in Bakura. His stomach knotted. He began to choked on a lump in his dry throat. Sweat beaded down his face pale cold face. He could barely find the words to explain what just happened.

"I... I... uh... I..."

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" shouted Atemu, he was a little angery, but mostly scared. The power in his voice shook Bakura to the bone. Bakura's chocolate eyes were wet by no tears fell, they were frozen... just like he was. Behind the bush, Marik snickered to himself... his plan worked. Bakura was completely embarassed. Atemu felt sick to his stomach, as he gave Bakura a look of distain. He turned around quickly and ran as fast a he could away from the theif.

"Wait Pharaoh!" Bakura shouted after him. Atemu keeped running. He didn't know what to do or how to react to what just happened. He turned the corner and then was out of sight. An unpleasant emptiness filled Bakura. He fell to his knees in shock. All chance of the Pharaoh and him were lost... forever. A single shining tear dropped on the ground. Marik stood up from behind his bush.

"Well well, looks like that 'getting to know each other more' crap was a lie, wasn't it," he smirked in delight. Marik walked over to the stiff frozen body and bent down and whispered in his ear, "that's right, it was me...". Bakura's eyes shot open as he realized what had exactly happen. His blood boiled.

"It was you..." Bakura snatched Marik shirt, stood up, and shoved him against the wall with all his might. Marik hit the concret wall, pain shot through his body from the impact. He was amazed at Bakura's strength. Marik was completely pinned to the wall, he couldn't budge. Bakura's face got close to Marik's as he gritted through his teeth, "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO RUINED EVERYTHING!!!" His face became hot and homicidal inpulses pulsed through him. Marik's eyes grew large as he was face to face with the enraged tomb robber.

"HEY YOU TWO! KNOCK IT OFF!" Both of them looked over to see their P.E. teacher, Mr. Mike, rushing over to them. Bakura knocked Marik on the the ground and ran as fast as he could away from Mr. Mike and everyone else. Marik landed down with all his weight on his right arm, hot pain shot through it. Marik didn't know if he had broken it or not. He winced as a propped himself up with his left elbow. He then glared were Bakura had disappeared, and then smirked as he thought,

"Heh heh, it was worth it..."

to be continued...

(A/N hope you like this chapter, cuz it gets better...)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KillAllChavs on January 31, 2007, 3:21:33 AM

KillAllChavs on
KillAllChavswell hurry up! I hate cliffhanger chapters, especially when the story is as good as this.
I'm waiting...lol!
*faves*
It's excellent.

ladychaos on December 14, 2006, 12:35:37 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosSelina and me: AWESOME! we can't wait for more.