Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Bakura's Revenge Part 1

Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...

Chapter 5 - Bakura's Revenge Part 1

Chapter 5 - Bakura's Revenge Part 1
Warning: this story gets more intense from here on out, so if you were offended by some of the content of the previous chapters I highly suggest you stop NOW!

BAM!

The door slammed. Bakura fell on his bed and began sobbing into his pillow. His face became hot as warm tears came from his red eyes. His muffled cries fill the room. He lifted his head and stared at the picture of Atemu on his night stand. He picked up the small picture frame and thought, "I'll never be with him... and it's all Marik's fault! All because he wanted to get into my hikari's pants!" The frame flew across the room and hit the wall. The glass shattered and bits of it fell and scattered over the cream carpeting. And there the picture laid broken... like Bakura's heart...

Bakura's teeth clenched as anger fumed like a raging fire within him.

"Well, if he plans to screw with my hikari then I'll just screw with his!" Bakura went over to his desk drawer and opened it. He pulled out a year book and a pair of scissors. He then flipped through the pages and began cutting and laughing manically. Finally, he pushed pinned two pictures into the wall and stood back and said,

"My two victims... Malik and Marik Ishtar! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!"

to be continued...

(A/N sorry this chapter is so short but i promise the other one will be longer... i think... anyway i hope you enjoyed the story. Please comment! ^_~)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on February 9, 2007, 5:30:47 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool.
 
i like this chapter, it in a way makes us all wonder what Bakura has got planned for poor Malik.
 
great job^^

zeldafan92 on February 9, 2007, 10:35:06 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92yeah... this is actually more like an intro so sorry bout that ^__^