Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Bakura's Revenge Part 2

Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...

Chapter 6 - Bakura's Revenge Part 2

Chapter 6 - Bakura's Revenge Part 2
(Note: Alekazem and Selina are mine and ladychaos's OCs. Alekazem is a magician and Selina is a half Sphinx, so if they seem to have unnatural features or use spells/powers that's normal for, okay)



The two girls stared at the diaries, wide eyed and still. The was an eerie uncomfortable silence that filled the kitchen.

"Wow...we really got to finish this story..." Selina still amazed at the story that was unfolding before them. Alekazem snapped back to normal and picked up the crumb littered pan and walked over to the dish washer.

"We better put these back now," she said. Selina nodded in agreement but her stomach did not. She had eaten a couple more cookies that she should had and she could feel her sides stretching (figuratively speaking). But Selina knew what she had to do and pulled herself and cookie filled belly up and out of the chair ran out the door and all the way to Bakura's and Marik's house and back...

~next day after school~

Selina grabbed Alekazem's hand and began pulling her down the street of Domino.

"Wait! Selina! What are you doing?" Selina didn't stop or slow down at Alekazem's comment, she keep running as fast as she could nearly pulling Alekazem's arm off doing so.

"We gotta get Bakura's, Marik's and Malik's diary and get it to the nearest coping machine and i need your help!" Selina shouted over her shoulder.

"Okay, but Selina, can you let go of me now!" Selina had to of an adrenaline rush to processes what Alekazem said and just keep running with people staring at them all the way to Malik and Marik's house...

~Malik and Mark's house~

While Selina went inside Marik's room to get his diary, Alekazem was already searching Malik's for his, that's if he had one.

"Did you find it yet?" Selina asked while walking into Malik's room. Alekazem was still searching in Malik's closet and shouted,

"Nope!" Selina began to help Alekazem search. After a couple minutes of searching through Malik's room, Selina open a desk drawer that held a dark red book with a locked and shouted,

"I found it!" Alekazem stop searching Malik clothes drawers and turned to Selina with a grin.

"Finally! alright let get to Bakura's house really quickly and photocopy these."

"Right," agreed Selina. Suddenly the two girls heard an awful sound. The awful sound of the front door opening. Both the girls felt like their hearts where going to beat out of their chests. They glanzed at each other with their eyes fixated in fear. Selina gripped tightly onto the diary with white knuckles. She glazed around for an exit. She turned around to the window and opened it without trying to make much noise. Alekazem chanted a spell so everything went back to the way it was before they got there. Selina motioned Alekazem to come out the window. Alekazem rushed to the window and both the girls climbed out and began running towards Bakura's house as fast as they could.

~the library~

Selina push in a few coins in the coin slot of the photocopier and began copying the stolen diaries. Alekazem wiped the sweat from her brow as she relaxed in one of the leather chairs in a near by sitting area.

"That was close, too close..." she said as she huffed, still exhausted from all the running. Selina flipped one of the page and began copying again.

"The unusual thing is that neither Malik or Marik get home at this early. They're usually working on that Biology project."

"Wait a minute, how do you know so much about everyones' schedules?"

"I have some spare time on my hands, so i spy on people."

"You're bad," Alekazem said with a grin.

"I know," Selina simply stated. After a few more minutes of popping quarters into the copier they had finally completed their devious task and began to go home. When they arrived, they rushed upstairs to Alekazem's room and quickly slammed the door behind them. Selina plopped into the nearest beanbag chair, letting the diaries and stacks of copies fall on the floor.

"Well we can't return the diaries manually, so we're going to have to rely on magic," Alekazem stated. She began chanting a spell as a small orb began to form between her hands. Selina looked at it with curiosity, she had never seen anything quiet like it. It was a black orb, about the size of a large orange with swirling maroon smoke inside of it.

"What is that thing?" Selina asked as she glazed at it with her golden cat eyes. Alekazem ran a delicate finger across the smooth surface.

"This is a shadow orb, it's kind of like a fortune teller crystal only it shows the present not the future." Alekazem cleared her throat as she recited, "Orb of Shadow hear my plea, help me see what is not seen. Show me the Ishtar house!" Suddenly the smoke from the orb cleared and a clear image of the Ishtar home appeared. Selina cocked an eyebrow and said,

"'Help me see what is not seen'?"

"I know it's a cheesy line, but i didn't make it up," Alekazem said as her eyebrows lowered. They both then peered into the orb. "Shadow Orb, let me see Malik's room." The orb then zoomed into Malik's room.

"So what is all this for?" Selina asked.

"I can't teleport the diaries back without seeing exactly where I'm putting them so it's not laying on the floor or half way inside a wall or... something..." Alekazem noticed Selina was not listening, but looking at the image shown in the orb. Two figures rushing under the white sheets of Malik bed. Sounds of groans and pleas came from they orb as if they were right there in the room with the two lovers.

"Oh my god..." Selina said. Both there mouths dropped open when they saw the sheets fly back exposing the two naked figures clutching to each other with widen legs and thrusting hips. One figure had long blonde hair with a firm bronze body, the other had pale skin as well as white hair. The girls recognized the two boys as Malik and Bakura.

"It's...it's.." Alekazem said, stuttering for words. Selina then interrupted,

"It's better than high definition T.V.! I mean the sound quality on this thing is amazing! And the imaging! Truly fantatic!" Selina gawked. Alekazem slowly turned her head and stared at her friend with a slightly confused and questioning look on her face. Selina looked back with a look of cluelessness and asked, "Wait that's not what your amazed about?"

To be continued...

(A/N Well this wasn't the most revealing chapter but i promise the next one will be more... intense i guess. Anyway i promise the next one will give ya more of the goods ^_~ please review)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on March 8, 2007, 1:37:33 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol^^
 
Selina: awesome, we can watch gay porn on your shadow orb thingy^^

ladychaos on February 11, 2007, 5:11:54 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosSelina: BWAHAHAHA let the humiliation begin
 
can't wait to read the rest^^