Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Dirty Little Secrets Part 1

Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...

Chapter 7 - Dirty Little Secrets Part 1

Chapter 7 - Dirty Little Secrets Part 1
After discovering Bakura's dirty little secret and returning the diaries to their original hiding spots, the two girl searched through the immense piles of copies for anymore information. Alekazem picked up a recent entry from Malik's diary and said,

"Selina, here's an entry from yesterday that would explain what happened with those two," She cleared her throat as she began to read,

"Dear Diary

Today the most unexpected thing happened to me on the way home. I forgot some of my research material for my Biology project that Lenard (my biology partner) ask me to bring to him while he was at the library, so i decided to take a short cut through an alley way to get to my house faster. Marik always telling me not to go through alley ways alone because someone might be waiting there to mug somebody like me (whatever that meant). I thought 'what the heck, it's daytime and it will only take a second'. I guess i jinxed it or something because i did met someone in the alley..."

*flashback*

A blonde hair teen walked into the shady alley way, stepping in a puddle of filthy water while doing so. Malik covered his nose at the stench of decaying trash and grime that littered the cement floor. He began walking through it, being careful not to get anything too disgusting on bottom of his favorite tight fitting cargo pants. As soon as he cleared the vast sea of garbage, he put a tan hand on the moist wall to balance himself while he checked the bottom of his new black sneakers for any repulsive debris. A gentle blow in his pierced ear made him loss his balance and fall flat on his face! Malik wiped the dirt off his copper cheek, he glared at the figure peering down at him. The figure let out a chuckle and offered him a hand.

"Did I startle you?" Malik drew back at the pale unfamiliar hand reaching toward him. He took a good look at the strangers face and realized that it was Bakura! Malik, feeling a bit more comfortable, grabbed his hand and pulled himself up.

"Um... hey Bakura. What are you doing here?" Malik questioned, not sure of what to think of the white hair stalker.

"I came here to see you, my dear Malik. Just to have a little chat," Bakura smiled at the confused Egyptian.

"In an alley way?" Malik asked suspiciously. He cocked an eyebrow at the Tomb robber.

"I wanted to talk to you alone," the brown eyed boy batted his eyes seductively. Malik's heartbeat quickened.

"O-oh uh... okay," the boy stuttered, becoming more flustered by the second.

"You see the truth is... " Bakura leaned in close to tense teen and whispered in his ear, "I'm interested in you." Malik's eyes widened.

"W-what?" the panicky boy started to take a step back from the thief, but a hand pull him close. He then felt the boy's soft lips touching his. Bakura gave Malik a passionate kiss, which he slipped into without a mummer of protest. Bakura began to give Malik tender kisses on his lush lips, which then became more vigorous and lively. Bakura pressed Malik against the cement wall, and the kisses became harder, more forceful, and more rapid. To make things more interesting, Bakura slipped his tongue into Malik innocent warm mouth. Malik took pleasure of the presents of the Bakura's tongue sliding back to his throat. It was rather soothing actually, and Malik yearned for more. Bakura began to pull his tongue slowly back from between Malik's pressed lips, only leaving the tip of his delicious lips brushing Malik's. Malik drove in for more and the teens continued to make out for a few more minutes. Finally Bakura pulled away licking his lips.

"If you want more, then come back tomorrow through this same alley way. I'll be waiting..." The white hair teen left the desiring bronze boy lending against the cement wall. Malik still felt the sparking heat prickling through his body. Though, the heat was most intense in between his tingling legs. He looked down to see that he had indeed "hardened". In panic, he took off running, praying that no one would see on his way home. When he arrived he when to the comfort of his own bathroom to take care of his "problem". After he had dealt with that, he entered his room, falling to his bed. He closed his lilac eyes and reenacted the fiery moment he had just shared with the sexy tomb robber. He turned to his side and nestled his pillow and thought to himself,

"I need to met him again... I need... another taste of him..."

to be continued...

(A/N Well this isn't exactly the intense chapter i promised you, but it will be here soon don't worry ^^ but for now i give ALL review this *pulls out a cookie* if you want the cookie and another chapter then review! have a nice day ^_^)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on March 9, 2007, 11:58:18 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosme and Selina: OMG SMEXY!!!