Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How it all started

i guess its a little weird. Please tell me what you think!

Chapter 1 - How it all started

Chapter 1 - How it all started


On the planet Protite no one can do what they want. People on the planet are part robot and part alien. The robot half are made to obey orders, but the alien half choose what they want. If they choose wrong they will be forced to do the other option. The king Prototype made people like this. The first king wanted people to be happy, but Prototype got angry with the people being so happy. One day he decided to kill the king.



That day was the worst day, the skies were grey and people knew something terrible was going to happen. At the end of the day Prototype was ready to strike. He got the weapon ready. His weapon was a dagger that he would use to stab the king through his heart. He entered the castle through the pipes. He could easily slip through the pipes. When he got to the kings room he stood in the moon light. The king turned around as lightning cracked. The king stood in fear and tried to talk Prototype out of killing him. It was too late Prototype had made up his mind. When the guards came up the king was lying in a pool of blood. The guards approached Prototype, but he attacked all of the guards. More guards came up, but he told them to stand down. They didn't want to make him even angrier, so they followed his orders.



The next day people were mourning their lose of their beloved king. Prototype proclaimed himself king. As he did that he said people would be upgraded into more reliable followers. The people weren't sure of this, but they had no choice. When the upgrades were done everyone looked exactly as the first, grey aliens, and part robot.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sharmaine_s_butterfly on September 12, 2005, 8:38:24 PM

sharmaine_s_butterfly on
sharmaine_s_butterflyInteresting... what happens next? Ne? Ne?