Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - What do the Bleach characters think of you?

Just random things like surveys and quizzes...dont read unless you really want to.

Chapter 4 - What do the Bleach characters think of you?

Chapter 4 - What do the Bleach characters think of you?
You are very unique. Sarcasim, strength are your trademark qualities. You tend to be unintentionally funny, but your friends may not notice this. You could never put a label on yourself; your style hasn't been named yet! You may think that you can take the bull by the horns, but think before you act. If you have a problem that may be very challenging, do not hesitate to ask for help.

Tatsuki likes you because you're tough and not afraid to be yourself. You seem to have your own style, and she likes that.

Orohime likes you because you're strong and she notices how funny you can accidentally be.

What do the rest think of you?
Chad: I have no problem with him. He thinks he can do anything without help though...

Uru: I respect him. I would like to fight him.

Kisuke: He is sort of a scary kid... But he is promising.

Rukia: I get annoyed because of him, but we are good friends.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment