Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - What do the pokemon characters think of you?

Just random things like surveys and quizzes...dont read unless you really want to.

Chapter 5 - What do the pokemon characters think of you?

Chapter 5 - What do the pokemon characters think of you?
Here's what the characters of pokemon and the person who made this OC think of my OC Korron.

Ash: "Korron's really cool, and a great battler too! But he thinks I have an ego! ME!"

Misty: "Hehe, he's a really nice guy! ^^ And HE doesn't think I'm stuck up! *Pokes ash in the arm HARD*" Ash, "OW! MISTY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

Brock: He’s a great kid, and his pokemon are really well taken care of! He’s always tugging on my ear when I try and make a move on a girl though…”

Gary: "He's one tough trainer I'll give him that... His has awsome stratagies that make him an interesting aponant."

Gary's fan club: "He's not a great as Gary! He ACTUALLY asked us once WHY we follow Gary around! GASP! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!"

Tracey: "His pokemon are amazing and really well bread. I enjoy drawing them, and Korron gives me feed-back on my drawings!”

May: “WOW! Korron! I remember him! He’s so nice, and a great battler, and….” *spends about 3 hrs. exalting korron’s talents*

Max: “He’s really smart! And his pokemon are strong too! I think he and May like each other hehehe….”

Drew: “He’d never make it as a coordinater…..”

Harley: “The twerp… At least he stays out of my way!”

Dawn: “I don’t know him too well, but he seems really nice!”

Paul: “Hmph…. He’s strong I guess…. But it’s patheric how he worries constantly about his pokemon.” (Miku: YOU JERK! PAUL! :P )

Reggie (Paul's older brother): “Who? Didn’t Paul mention that kid?”

Kenny: “Haha! Korron’s great! We poke fun at each other all the time!”

Zoey: “I don’t really remember him? Isn’t he a friend of Ash’s?”

Prof. Oak: “Oh, yes…. Ash told me about him…. Strong boy. He has a great bond with his pokemon!”

Prof. Elm: *pushes up glasses* “Hhhhmmm… Yes… I remember him… Smart boy.”

Prof: Birch: “Ah, yes. He’s gone so far since I first gave him his Treeko.”

Prof. Rowan: *doesn’t know you* “Hn?”



OK! Now here’s what her OC, Miku, thinks of Korron!

Miku: “Korron’s pretty cool! He’s really cool, and I agree, I’d love to battle him sometime! He seems kinda’…. Serious to me though… But maybe that’s just because I’m so hyper all the time! ^^”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment