Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Days 13-15

A counterpart to Knux's Journal. About the same, with a few twists. (it's mild. for now...)

i dunno, i might make some edits to the chapters. i think i can make some of it better.

Chapter 5 - Days 13-15

Chapter 5 - Days 13-15
After Ark, Day 13: Dear Diary, I decided to find out a way to torture Knuckles today. At first, I was gonna give him a love bite, but then I remembered that I had fangs, and I didn't want to ruin that cute little white crest on his chest. So, I decided to nibble on his ear. But when I was half way to Angel Island, I realized I didn't know where his ear was. I decided then I'd play with his tail if I couldn't find it. When I landed and got my kiss from him, I found out where his ear was; under those sideburns. To think something so cute could hide something so lickable. I hugged him, and after 2 minutes, I made my move to his ear and started nibbling with my lips over my teeth. He started laughing and saying it tickled. So, I started licking, and then he fell to the ground in laughter. Then I moved my tounge to the inside, and he started flailing around. It turned out better than I thought it would! But, after he had enough, he turned around and got my neck with his tounge. Then it was my turn to laugh. After he was done, he asked me if I wanted to go swimming with him tomorrow in the lake in the forest. I couldn't say no to him. I think he'll like me in my bikini. I also told him I'd bring Charmmy and Buddy and spend the night again. Well, I better get some sleep so I'll be able to swim.----------------------------After Ark, Day 14: Dear Diary, Knuckles was so romantic today! I flew over in my regular clothes, because I only wanted Knuckles to see me in a bikini. My chao seemed to know what was going on, because before we left, Charmmy grabed a pool toy I left around the house. So, I had to carry them and the toy on the way. It was a handful, but I managed. Knuckles was wearing his trunks already, and I gave him a big kiss on the cheek, then gave him his kiss on the lips. That's when he started getting romantic. He picked me up, tilted me down, and gave me another kiss. I left my chao in his bedchamber, promising them I'd let them swim tomorrow before we left. Knuckles kissed me on the cheek the whole way to the lake. When we got there, I took off my clothes, and Knuckles's jaw dropped as he saw me in my bikini. I pushed up his jaw and kissed him again. (There was a lot of kissing today) Knuckles told me to go in first, and I knew he was up to something. I went in, and he did a canonball right next to me. I had to get him back, so I kissed him in his ear again. He knew he deserved it, so we just swam after that for 5 minutes without messing with each other. That's when I made the mistake of floating on my back. Knuckles saw that and started to kiss me on my stomach. It tickled a lot. So much that I laughed out loud. Then he hugged me tightly. That was enough of an apology for me. We splashed each other for a while, kissed when we felt like it, and shared his air necklace when we swan underwater. After we decided we swam enough, we went back to the bedchamber to find my chao waiting at the door. I picked them up and put them in some chairs at the table as Knuckles served us some meatloaf with barbeque sauce on it. It was delicious! Knuckles is a really great cook. After dinner, we played with Charmmy and Buddy in a game of hide-and-seek. Knuckles was it, and he immediately found me, claiming he had a sensor that finds me wherever I am. He found my chao a few minutes later. It was time for bed after the game, so I put them in their sleeping bag and now I'm gonna get in bed with Knuckles. This time, I'm gonna sleep behind him!----------------------------After Ark, Day 15: Dear Diary, Knuckles is so soft and cuddly! I held on to him all through the night. He woke me up by kissing me on my ear. He said he had to get some revenge for 2 days ago. He made me breakfast, and I gave my chao their fruit. I took them swimming, just as I promised them, and they had a blast! I only let them swim for an hour, because I had some errands to run. I kissed Knuckles good-bye and got some groceries and some new shoes. When I got back home, that one guy that showed up when Amy came over was at the door with a rose in his mouth. It comepletely creeped me out. He had a naisly voice as he told me to get in bed with him. I put down my chao, ran towards the guy, and hit him with a spinning heel kick. Then I threw him in the dumpster and called it a night. I'm gonna turn in now. I locked all the doors and all the windows are bullet proof, so I'm not worried about that guy. But, I'm gonna tell Knuckles about that guy. He needs to know.

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

danucciguzman on November 16, 2006, 2:30:53 PM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanBulletproof, eh? Can it handle .50 caliber express bullets? I think not!

Dashrath on January 5, 2007, 1:18:32 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathWho cares! Window's are window's! LOL!!!!!

danucciguzman on October 16, 2006, 8:31:45 AM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzman(starts crying then gets enraged) GRRRRRRRRRRR!! (breaks glass of water due to crushing) Why I ought to..! That's it, I'm making a story on Hentai Foundry that's pure resemblence to yours. Why is this happening to me??!

zetalover on October 17, 2006, 11:38:56 AM

zetalover on
zetaloveri had a feeling that was going to happen...

danucciguzman on October 21, 2006, 2:02:34 PM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanLook, zetalover! if you know that Nack and Rouge are thieves, then you shoudn't have made that story in the first place, which isn't even worth a damn.

Dashrath on January 5, 2007, 1:07:22 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathLOFL!!!!!^0^ You are so childish!

zetalover on October 25, 2006, 10:33:45 AM

zetalover on
zetaloveroops, made a mistake with a comment. tried to reply, but hit the delete instead. but, this story isn't against you, bud. i had knux's journal somewhat complete in my head for a while.

zetalover on October 23, 2006, 6:34:06 AM

zetalover on
zetaloverdude, rouge isn't really a theif. it's a disguise the government made for her to fool eggman.

danucciguzman on October 24, 2006, 12:41:38 PM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanNuh-uh! She'll never quit stealing jewels. How do you think she wants them so badly?!

zetalover on October 25, 2006, 10:35:09 AM

zetalover on
zetaloverdude, it was a ploy. she never really wanted jewels as much as she acted.

danucciguzman on October 28, 2006, 2:12:45 AM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanAnd where's the proof?

zetalover on November 3, 2006, 5:44:11 AM

zetalover on
zetaloversega's website. forget the name, 'cause i haven't been there in a while, but it's not sega.com, i know that.

danucciguzman on October 19, 2006, 1:09:49 PM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzman(pants vigorously) This... better... be... not.. the... final... chapter!

danucciguzman on October 19, 2006, 1:04:27 PM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzman(panting vigorusly) You.. pissed... me... off.

espio_warrio22 on October 9, 2006, 6:49:22 AM

espio_warrio22 on
espio_warrio22whoa! Nack's gettin desperate

danucciguzman on October 10, 2006, 8:54:07 AM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanI heard that!

FTCSS on October 7, 2006, 11:16:38 PM

FTCSS on
FTCSSthis is good iI love it!!
I cant wait for the next chapter!
when are they getting married I wonder...

sam01 on September 27, 2006, 11:04:45 AM

sam01 on
sam01this is great and cool too !

RikusShadow on September 26, 2006, 6:33:07 AM

RikusShadow on
RikusShadowawwww so romantic! tell me when u get more up! *hugs*

SonicandCloud4eva on September 25, 2006, 10:06:20 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaAWESOME GREAT JOB I LOVE UR STORIES KEEP IT UP *faves*

Dashrath on September 25, 2006, 9:40:18 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathGreat job! I like it.