Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Emma... Who is she really?

Emma is your typical, 12-year-old human. Or so everyone thinks... She's really another species entirely... Yet, she doesn't even know who she really is...

Chapter 1 - Emma... Who is she really?

Chapter 1 - Emma... Who is she really?
(It is a typical day. Emma's house, the one a couple blocks down from Zim, stands firmly. Inside, Emma is getting ready for Skool. She smiles as she opens her front door, ready to be welcomed by the sun, as her blinds are always glued shut. They were like that ever since she moved into the house. Outside, rain was pouring down in a torrent of gray storm. Under her tree, she spotted a small dog. It was huddled up, shivering. Emma took one step outside, and she began to feel weird, like something inside her had stopped working)

Emma: Huh? Oh...

(She can't help the dog without an umbrella, so she digs in her massive closet until she retrieves it)

Emma: Aha! Alright, now to save the dog...

(She runs across her lawn, scoops the dog up, and places it into the brush behind her house. It scampers away, leaving Emma in the darkness of the storm. Suddenly, Emma feels drained of energy, and goes inside. She puts down her umbrella, hangs it on the stairs, and feels around on her back. Once her fingers touch the special button, she presses it. Instantly, she regains her true form. A SIR Unit. She has orange eyes that are strangely shaped, and orange features. Much unlike her normal blonde hair, and human-like orange eyes)

EMMA(As she's called when she's a SIR): Ah, much better. I need to recharge, man. Heh.

(EMMA goes over to her couch and sits down. A helmet attaches to her head, and powers her up)

EMMA: Alright, and now for Skool! Hold on... Huh?

(Her automatic computer had turned the TV on. Now, it shows school closings. Across the screen flies the word 'Skool')

EMMA: *Sigh* So much for the first day of Skool... I guess I should just go back to bed, eh COM?

(COM was her computer's nickname. It's voice came through speakers throughout the house. COM was a female-sounding computer system)

COM: Yes, EMMA. I reccomend that you do, but make sure to revert to your human state first.

EMMA: Thank you, COM. *Turns into human*

(Now human, Emma goes up to her room, and gets back into the sheets. Now able to sleep, being human, she drifts off easily. Suddenly, she is dreaming...)

Emma: Hm? Where am I? Why can't I move?

(Emma looks over and sees a figure coming toward her. She seems to be in a totally white area)

Emma: Huh? Who is that?

(She squints and sees that she's having The Dream again. Her mother, the long lost queen of a forgotten alien race, walked up to her. She looked similar to Emma, but just slightly taller, and more elegant)

Mother: Why, hello, darling Emma.

Emma: Mother! Please help me get out of this!

(Her mother touched Emma's forehead, and she got out of her suspended state. She blinked twice and smiled)

Emma: Thanks, Mom. Oh, and thanks for coming.

Mother: This isn't a meeting just for pleasure, my dear. This is important.

Emma: What is it?

Mother: Well, first off, I want to let you know how to change forms without pressing that silly 'button' on your back.

Emma: Really? Wow! I want to know!

Mother: All you have to do is close your eyes and think of the shape you want to take. Try turning into a SIR.

Emma: Okay...

(Emma closes her eyes and thinks of the words SIR Unit. Suddenly, she is one)

EMMA: Wow! I really can morph without the button!

Mother: And... Now try an Irken.

EMMA: Huh? Mom, that's silly. I can't turn into an...

(Her Mother taps her head and she turns into an Irken)

Emma: Ah! How did you do that?

Mother: *Smiles* Well, I am the queen of all Ishens, aren't I?

(Her Mom starts walking away into nothingness)

Emma: Ishen!? What!? Mom! Mom, what am I? Please don't leave! Tell me who I really am!

(Her Mother just looks back and smiles, then dissapears suddenly when Emma wakes up)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chaolover789 on June 22, 2008, 1:40:13 PM

chaolover789 on
chaolover789oh that's really interesting :D I must..know..what happens next!!! :o
and this inspires me to make a story :3

AlyssaC on May 27, 2008, 9:38:02 AM

AlyssaC on
Comment Deleted