Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Indecision

Whatever. I thought I'd end up like this anyway. At least that's what I tried to convince myself...

Chapter 1 - Indecision

Chapter 1 - Indecision
Oh no. I never thought that this day would actually come. I had forced it out of my mind, and for a while, it had dissapeared. But now it was time, and I trudged up the steps of the large, empty house. I'd heard about the house many times before from my father, who was all too excited about it. I almost smiled, remembering the extatic mood he was in when he found out that we were going to live there. Of course, I'm 13, so I don't really understand all of that financial talk my parents were using. I grimaced at the house, as if it had just made a witty remark. It happened too fast, I thought. The minute I became a vampire, and finally felt that I could fit in with the world around me, we had to move practically across the country. I sighed. It was cold. Not that it mattered to me, since my skin is always icy and hard, but I noticed a bitter edge to the frigid weather. I looked upon this as an omen. Sighing once more, I bit my lip and opened the rather noisy front door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment