Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What The...

After defeating Isl and Zom in a battle for the universe, Lucy is back on Earth, still trying to control it with the help of her brother, Zim. But something is different this time. Everything she knows seems to be backwards.

Chapter 1 - What The...

Chapter 1 - What The...
(A few days after the battle with Zom and Isl, Lucy wakes up after a long night of inventing)

Lucy: Uh... Oh, man. I fell asleep on the job again... I have to stop doing that.

(She rubs her head and looks over at the clock on the end table, and it reads: 7:30)

Lucy: Oh, no! I'm late for Skool! That old hag Ms. Bitters is kill me! Or at least try.

(She jumps out of bed and throws on her wig and conacts)

Lucy: Okay, so if I hurry, I guess I won't be toolate...?

(Lucy hurries out of the base, waving goodbye quickly to KIM on the way out. Once at Skool, she walks panting into the classroom)

Lucy: ...It's okay. I... Made it...

Ms. Bitters: Oh, look, class! It's Lucy! What a wonderful surprise! Take a seat, dear!

(Lucy throws a confused look in Ms. Bitters direction. She walks slowly to her seat, taking in the smiling faces of her classmates with horror. What was going on here? She sits down, looking in Zim's direction now. Where Zim usually sat, a human was now postioned. Next to him on the other side is a strangely green kid, with glasses over his large eyes and... Is that Dib's hair? Lucy stares at them both, confused as ever)

Lucy(Leans over to the human): Who areyou?

(The human looks over warily, wearing a scowl)

Kid: Um, you should know who I am. I've sat next to you the entire year, alien...

(Lucy is taken aback by the mention of the word 'alien'. Did this kid know her secret? She gasps, and the kid sighs)

Kid: I'm Zim, remember?

(Lucy stares at 'Zim', dumbfounded. This wasn't Zim, was it? She looked at the kid next to him)

Lucy: And who's that?

Zim: C'mon, Lucy, you already know these people! That's Dib! Want me to repeat the restof the classmates names for you?

Lucy: What the... How is he Dib? I mean... He's green! And you... You're a human! This can't be happening...

Zim: Reality check, Lucy, you're green, too! He's your brother remember? Jeez.

(Lucy, feeling too scared and confused, runs from the room without another word. Once back to the base, she sits down on the couch, trying to sort things out. As she does this, a large screen lowers down in front of her, revealing the image of the tallests. She stands and salutes)

Lucy: Invader Lucy, reporting for duty, my tallests.

Red: How's our favorite invader doing? You must have had some huge advancements in technology, since you're such a genius.

Purple: Yes, tell us about your recent inventions.

Lucy: Um... Favorite invader? What is happening...!?

(Lucy runs from the room, and bumps into KIM on the way. Surprisingly, KIM's eyes are blazingly red)

Lucy: KIM... Am I glad to see you... Something weird is happening...

KIM: And what would that be, ma'am? I am of full attention.

Lucy: KIM, are you okay?

KIM: I am fully functional, am I not? I await your commands.

Lucy: Not you, too! Ugh!

(Lucy runs past KIM, heading for the toilet. She hops in and swirls down to the underground lab quickly, heading to the transmission screen. She attempts to contact Zam, but Zom's face appears on the screen instead)

Zom: Hello, Lucy. How have you been?

Lucy: Z-Zom? Um... Good, I guess. How did you get out of jail?

Zom: Jail...? When was I in-

Lucy: Nevermind. So let me guess... Isl is nice, and Zam's in jail.

Zom: Well, yes, but you already knew that.

Lucy: I didn't... Zom, you have to help me... I woke up this morning and now everything is all weird and backwards. What's going on?

Zom: Well... I can't really help you there. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Lucy: You know what, Zom, I'll talk to you later, okay? I have to clear my head.

Zom: Okay, say hi to my little brother for me, okay?

Lucy: Zim?

Zom: What? Zim's that annoying little human who you brought to Herotia to help find me.

Lucy: So... Dib's our brother? Oh, Zom... Everything's all wrong...

(Lucy starts crying and slumps to the ground)

Zom: C'mon, Lucy... I'm sure everything will be okay.

Lucy: I guess... Maybe I'm dreaming. I'll wake up soon.

Zom: ...Sure. Whatever.

Lucy: Bye, Zom.

Zom: Bye.

(Lucy ends the transmission)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment