Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - It's WHERE!?

After defeating Isl and Zom in a battle for the universe, Lucy is back on Earth, still trying to control it with the help of her brother, Zim. But something is different this time. Everything she knows seems to be backwards.

Chapter 3 - It's WHERE!?

Chapter 3 - It's WHERE!?
(Lucy rushes into the underground base, sweating. She looks all over her desk frantically, coming up empty)

Lucy: Oh, where is it...

(Dib enters, followed by a still obidient KIM, and now GIR, still in the state of duty mode)

Dib: Lucy, I was thinking...

Lucy: I can't find it, Dib. I left it right here, but it's gone.

Dib: Maybe because everything is switched around, the machine that was on Earth is now on Irk. It makes sense if you think about it.

Lucy: IT'S WHERE!? Huh. I guess it does. Well, we've got not time to lose. We have to get that machine! Are you sure you want to go through with this...?

Dib: Sure. How bad could being a human be?

(Dib cringes back at the thought a bit, and sees Lucy's concerned face as a response)

Dib: I'm fine... Let's just get that machine.

(Lucy nods, and they get into the Voot, telling KIM and GIR to watch over the base)

GIR: Yes, Sir!

KIM: Yes, Ma'am!

Lucy: That is still so weird... I want the stupid SIRs back.

Dib: We're on our way, now, Lucy, we'll get them back.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment