Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Princess Sasuke

The story behind my Princess Sasuke picture. Ninety-nine percent chance of being a one-shot no-actual-end fanfic. And definitely yaoi. Not very fairytale-sounding, but who could make it sound better?

Chapter 1 - Princess Sasuke

Chapter 1 - Princess Sasuke

I'm still kind uncertain about all the details, but here's basically why I drew Sasuke as a princess:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, there lived a powerful and almighty clan known as Uchiha.  In this clan, there was a great ninja warrior.  That ninja was Itachi.  One day, Itachi went crazy and killed everyone, except his younger brother Sasuke.  Nobody knows why.  Itachi then left the village and was never seen again.  He probably died or something.

Have I mentioned that the Uchiha clan was powerful and almighty?  Well, they were, and since everyone died or left except Sasuke, that made him the ruler-type person of his clan, and since his clan was almighty, and thus kingly to everyone else, that apparently somehow made him a princess.  Nobody knows why he became a princess.  I guess he just liked wearing dresses and jewelery and all that other stuff that princesses wear (or maybe the author of this story just likes drawing him in that stuff(cough)), so he called himself a princess.

Anyway, Princess Sasuke was very attractive.  It was said that he had legions of ninja girls and fangirls and ninja fangirls alike all parading after his extreme beauty, and yet there was no homosexuality involved in this whatsoever, for, despite his being a princess, he still was male.  Still, don't ask me why.

Among these fangirls, however, was a young male ninja (hence the yaoi warning) whose name was (and still is) Naruto.  He was madly in love with the princess, and was willing to do anything to prove his love or to make himself known to the princess.

One of the things that Naruto did for Princess Sasuke's attention was join in becoming a ninja warrior person.  He was horrible, and everyone hated him and his pathetic-ness, and perhaps for that reason, when the war started, he was the first to be marched out of the castle town.

What he didn't yet know was that he shouldn't have enlisted; Princess Sasuke had seen his other actions and fallen madly in love, and was going to propose to him the day after the day Naruto was sent out.

The princess heard that his beloved Naruto was being sent out about five minutes before the mass of warrior-soldier-ninja-people went out to war.  He raced to the highest point of the wall surrounding his village and sat there, waving and handkerchief to the soldiers, but mostly to Naruto.  He wished desperately that his love hadn't enlisted, but since he had, the princess was forced to do nothing more than wave his handkercheif in a vain hope that Naruto would see it and know that his princess loved him, so he must come home alive, and he must come home soon.

Naruto, depressed that he'd probably never see his love again as he was marched out to war, looked up when a motion caught his eye, and saw that the princess was sitting on the wall waving his handkerchief at him.  Naruto's face broke into a great smile and he waved a kunai knife or some other sharp utensil at the princess.  In the process, he poked out Kakashi's eye, and that's why he has a scar and covers the one eye with his headband.

The princess saw this and smiled, waving his hanky even harder, and his hope came back, even as Naruto dissappeared among the trees/over the horizon.  His hope never ever dwindled, and he's still hoping for Naruto's return to this day.

Naruto never returned.  Well, not yet, at any rate.  He's still off fighting the war, the great war against those who hate yaoi and gay people.  For all anyone knows, Naruto is long-since dead, or missing, or maybe he's snuck out of the war and is now sitting down eating ramen.  The only one who knows is Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still have no idea even where this takes place.  It just kind of came into my head.  And no, that's not how Kakashi lost his eye, but most of these fairytale-type stories have something happening that explains something, like, "She cried a river of tears and that's why there's the nile" or something to that basic extent.  Furthermore, can anyone see Naruto waving a kunai in a very over-crowded crowd of people without poking someone's eye out?  I can't.  Thus, he poked someone's eye out, and it makes a little more sense if it's Kakashi's eye and that's why he has a scar.

I'm a horrible fairytale-writer, aren't I?  Oh well, this was basically for kicks and giggles anyway.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SakuraRei on June 24, 2007, 6:14:11 AM

SakuraRei on
SakuraReiU r not a bad "fairytale writer" u r just... on a very special way... but I LUV UR WAY!!!!! it's pretty good!!!!

zopponde on June 24, 2007, 10:04:09 AM

zopponde on
zoppondeThanks! And that was more or less what I was trying for.

finalfantasy on June 4, 2007, 11:25:40 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *stops for air, choking and gasping* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

DragonGirl1136 on April 29, 2007, 3:01:51 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136That's hilarious! It's, like, Disney on crack! And I love it. *faves*

zopponde on April 29, 2007, 3:40:07 AM

zopponde on
zoppondeDisney on crack? Interesting comparison...and an uncannily accurate one, too.

DragonGirl1136 on April 30, 2007, 12:00:37 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136^^

InvaderAmmy00 on April 17, 2007, 11:43:48 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00I like it! ^^ goodjob *thumbs up*

zopponde on April 18, 2007, 4:59:25 AM

zopponde on
zoppondeThanks a lot!