Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Envy

Luffy mets an awesome cat like pirate who decides to help Luffy find One Piece but what happens when Luffy starts to find out secrets of her past? Will Luffy keep falling for her? Or will he fall to his death?

Chapter 1 - Envy

Chapter 1 - Envy


Envy





Envy sat in her room, legs on her desk and arms folded across her chest. She sat there squinting her eyes trying to ignore her thoughts but they just kept pushing through. Grr he should've stayed out of my way. Then maybe I would have left him alone. But its his fault for not listening to me…. heh I don't need help…im perfectly fine. I can control my anger its just that…I don't want to… She thought back to what had happened just minutes earlier… She didn't deserve to- she was cut off by a scream coming from the kitchen. Ahhh!!! Envy!!! A young girl about sixteen screamed. She continued to scream. Envy what's going on!? What in the world happened!? The girl screamed. Where are you!? Im in my room Yori! Envy yelled at her small cousin. What in the world are you doing locked in your room at a time like this!? Your parents…. Envy… You didn't! Did you!? Please say you didn't! And come out of there! She yelled at Envy. Envy walked to her door and opened it. She stood there like nothing happened staring at her cousin with tears welling up in her eyes. Yori, what in the world is wrong with you? Envy said. Then she smirked, you like you've just witnessed a murder scene or something. Envy!! Yori screamed. Listen Yori! I don't want a word about this to anyone! Ya hear me! Uhn-hunh Yori said a bit scared. Now, lets go. What? Yori said. Well, Envy said. We can't stay here…im looking for One Piece….ya with me or not? Envy said smiling. Unh… Yeah! You bet I am! Yori said wiping the tears from her face. Oh yeah Yori, just so ya know…I didn't kill them…at least not mom. Envy said sounding a bit sad. Unh? Envy… what happened? Why did you kill him? Your dad? I-I just don't wanna talk about it ok? Envy said starting to get upset. Unh, ok. Yori replied. Lets go. I've already got things ready.







Envy sat in her room just as she had a couple of days ago. Grahh!! She yelled kicking over her desk and knocking papers and maps all around the room…meanwhile, Yori stood looking through her telescope. Then she saw it…she had spotted a ship. Hunh? Hey! Envy! Ya better come out her!! I think we got company!! What?! Envy said busting though the door and walking out on the deck. Give me that! She yelled as she snatched the telescope from Yori's hand and looked through it. Well what do we have here? She said smiling. It looks like the notorious Straw Hat Crew. She said smiling. All of the sudden Envy flashes in front of Luffy. Whoa!!!! Howdya do that?! Luffy screamed when he saw her. Well, she said, you're not the only one that beholds the power of a cursed fruit. Luffy looked at her hard then smiled and laughed. Heh heh. What kinda fruit did you eat…uh….He stuttered cause he didn't know her name. My name is Envy, and the fruit I ate is the Slice Slice Fruit. Wow! He said acting very amazed. That's awesome!!! Uh…what the heck is it? This… then she held up her hands and grew long “claws” similar to Kuro's. Whoa! Luffy said. As Envy got ready to strike Luffy, he stepped back. Whoa! Wait, uh…Envy? I don't wanna fight you! He stammered as she reared back and swung at him. Well, I wanna fight you! Then she swung and slashed him across the chest. Ah! Luffy fell down on his back holding his chest. Please, I really don't want to fight you! Ya know what? Now I don't even think your worth my time, Straw Hat. Hunh? Luffy was very confused. As her “claws” went in she turned around and started to leave, but Luffy grabbed her hand and stopped her. Unh? Hey, rubber-freak, let go of me! No way. I need someone like you on my crew, Envy. Luffy looked at her with pleading eyes, then she looked back at him and…smiled. Heh. Luffy…uh it is Luffy…right? Uh, yeah! He said sounding very happy. Look, I don't mean to burst your bubble like this Luffy, but I'm already a pirate captain of The Ponytail Crew. But…I'll tell ya what. Since you're so eager to be King of the Pirates…I'll let you. Hunh? I don't get it. He said starting to loosen his grip on her wrist. Look, what I mean is…I'll look for One Piece “for” you. Ya know. Help you find it. And if I find it I'll give it to you. Luffy smiled big and started to say something but she cut him off. But, there's just one catch… Hunh? Oh, sure. What's that Envy? You have to split the profits with me. She said her expression hardening. All right? Do we have a deal Mister “future King of the Pirates”? Unh…yeah! I guess we do, Envy! He said smiling big. OK then I'll be going…but first, Luffy? Yeah he replied looking at her. Ya have to let go of my wrist. She pointed down to her hand, he started to loosen his grip, and she pulled away. Well, I guess I'll see ya later Luffy! And then she flashed away. Luffy smiled and sighed heavily as he leaned against a post and Zolo stood behind him. He leaned forward to Luffy and said aloud, Someone's in love! Zolo! Luffy jumped in surprise. I do not like her! Didn't you just here her! She's gonna help us find One Piece!!! Aren't ya glad `bout that?! He shouted at Zolo then Zolo flashed him a smile and walked away. I still say you like that girl Luffy. But let me warn you…He said stopping at the door and turning to Luffy as a confused expression crawled across his face. I know who she is. And, what she's done. What? Whaddaya mean Zolo? He asked him as he started to leave again. Back in my pirate hunting days I knew her…In fact, I knew her old crew pretty darn well. But, I can only tell you she wasn't a very nice girl when she was a “cat” person. Hunh? A cat person. So what if she liked cats. What's that got to do with anything Zolo? Boy Luffy, do you understand anything? Then Zolo left Luffy in a confused space. Cats? What does that really have to do with her? He asked himself. I dunno, but cats aren't that bad…then he went to his room and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment