Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1 mounth from death

a friend is dieing but is not telling jack or wuya. through her last days of life jack wants to be more then just friends.

Chapter 1 - 1 mounth from death

Chapter 1 - 1 mounth from death

(ooc: this is told by my oc paulina wuya and jack jack when he speaks is red wuya is purple and paulina is black. right now I'm using my laptop which dosen't have color so there all just black)



My name is paulina and before three years ago I was a normal girl, but at the camp I vist I figured out I am the princess of the Shen- Gong - Wu. Every year I get weaker and weaker and soon I will decome a ghost like Wuya. Even though I have feelings for Jack I never told him this. I don't want him to get worried about me or my power.  All my clothes are a Sakura line there all black and look like Sakura's from Naruto. I feel weak whenever I do a xiaolin showdown. Wuya and I told each other our secrets and feelings whenever we do girly stuff. Wuya and I are best buds and love to do everything evil. today I feel very weak and am going to go to sleep. I'll let jack start up from his pov.

Paulina walked to her room and I was curious what she was doing. evil never sleeps on the job. I saw that wuya has been with her alot lately. Somehow I will find out. I know I will find out some how. I need to go build jack bots here's wuya.

thanks (evil) boy genious. I followed paulina to her room and we started to talk untill she fell asleep. I flew out of the room and there was jack in frount of me. he asked me what we were doing in there. I said

"Just talking no go away." I floated off and he ignored me and went in her room seeing her sleeping like a peaceful dove. he started to get out her diary and read. he gasped at some parts and laughed at others he took the diary to his room and started to read some more.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SkyGirl on November 7, 2006, 7:06:42 AM

SkyGirl on
SkyGirlcool so far faves.

rlkitten on September 10, 2006, 7:50:35 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenooooooo, he's gonna get in truuuuuuble! ^,^ kool story! I can't wait to see the rest!

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on September 10, 2006, 10:10:31 AM

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on
zukosavatarofthesunandmoonI know he will wait till the next chapter where he keeps it for a few days

rlkitten on September 11, 2006, 10:07:20 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenoh shoot! now he's REALLY in 4 it! XP