Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - (insert titel)

Paulina and jack have news for all, PAULINA'S HAVING A BABY. not just a baby twins. will the two love there children and cherish them? read to find out

Chapter 1 - (insert titel)

Chapter 1 - (insert titel)

it was a sunny day in france, were Jack Paulina and Wuya moved to over the summer before the wedding, and Jack and Paulina were ready to quit evil life as soon as they take over something. Paulina was to be queen of the shen gong wu in a mounth and then jack and her could use there power to take over the world. Paulina stared at jack and they told wuya the news. Paulina was 5 mounths pregonaunt with twins. a boy they were going to name Jack jr. and a girl they were going to name Wuya. Wuya was delighted that They were naming there duaghter after her but was angry that they lied to her for 5 mounths.

Later that day Paulina sat on her porch reading the veiw from saturday when she felt a dubble kick. she giggled with glee and then went inside to lay down and go to sleep for a while.

Soon the mounth was over and Paulina was working on her Coronation gown. she desided light purple. when the coronation finally began Jack and Paulina were given the titles of queen and king of the shen gong wu. The two promised to rule with respect twoards all the shen gong wu and there people.

Finnaly the day had arrived and they gave birth to two lovely children, Wuya and Jack Jr. . Jack was so proud that he finally was a father and king of the world.

"Jack isn't she adorable." giving him Wuya (the baby) . Wuya (the spirit) cried for joy so proud of them. not only were they now king and queen but they were mother and father.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mentalguru on February 21, 2007, 11:59:54 PM

mentalguru on
mentalguruCute

kikatinuyasha on January 7, 2007, 3:27:35 AM

kikatinuyasha on
kikatinuyashacool but i can bearly read what it says

rlkitten on September 25, 2006, 10:38:43 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenI love it! ^^ Baby human Wuya-kewal!