Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - tale of kimiko and Paulina (part two)

yay inspired by the episode Tales of ba sing se in the great Show Avatar
 
here is the order of the stories
 
1st Paulina and kimiko
2nd Master fung
3rd Omi
4th wuya
5th jack
6th aimi
7th chase young

Chapter 2 - tale of kimiko and Paulina (part two)

Chapter 2 - tale of kimiko and Paulina (part two)

okay guys let me explain the next part is sorta like a play script

(The shot cuts to Paulina and Kimiko each taking mud baths, with mud covering their faces in a mask, cucumber slices over their eyes, and their heads rapped in towels. An attendant with arms full of fresh towels walks over to Paulina. Cut to Paulina’s face as she breaths in then exhales which it apparently some form of earth powers as the mud on her face begins to move strangely and creating a scary appearance. The attendant, having seen this, screams and runs off. Kimiko and Paulina laugh, as the mud around Paulina's mouth forms a large goofy smile.) 

Paulina and Kimiko: Hahaha!

(Shot fades into a pile of rocks in the sauna that Paulina and Kimiko now occupy. Paulina throws a rock from the cold pile to fly onto the pile of hot rocks. Kimiko, using a bucket, slashes the hot rocks with some water creating steam. They both sigh.

Fade into paulina walking down the streets of china with the front of her hair, which usually hangs to cover her forehead, now combed back behind her ears and her face now with lots of make-up.)

Paulina: Well, that wasn’t so bad. I’m not usually into that stuff, but I actually feel…girly.
Kimiko: (Cut back to show them both walking together, Kimiko’s face has make-up as well.) I’m glad, it’s about time we did something fun together.

(Cut to a shot of the two crossing a stone bridge over a creek. As they do, they pass three girls going the other direction. They wear fancy dresses and robes, one sporting a fashionable umbrella.)

1st Mean Girl: Wow, great makeup.
Paulina: Thanks.
1st Mean Girl: For a clown!

(Paulina's face drops into a frown as the stop walking.)

kimiko: Don’t listen to them, let’s just keep walking.
Star: I think she looks cute. Like that time we put that sweater on your pet poodle monkey.
3rd Mean Girl: Good one, Star!
kimiko: Let’s go Paulina.
paulina: No, no. That was a good one! “Like your poodle-monkey”… Ha ha! You know what else is a good one?

(Paulina pounds the ground once causing dust to rumble up as her earthbending shoots across the bridge to where the girls stand. A hole opens up in the stone bridge where Paulina’s earthbending reaches them and all three fall through into the creek.)

Girls: Ahhh!
Kimiko: Now that was funny.

(With one move of her arm, kimiko makes a huge wave that sweeps the girls away and down stream as they scream. Cut to a shot of Paulina walking away from the bridge as Kimiko jogs to catch up.)

Kimiko: Those girls don’t know what they’re talking about.
Paulina: It’s ok. One of the good things about being blind is I don’t have to waste my time worrying about appearances. (Cut to her frowning face.) I don’t care what I look like. I’m not looking for anyone’s approval. I know who I am. (They stop walking, shot cuts back to show the both of them.)
Kimiko: That’s what I really admire about you, Paulina. You’re so strong and confidant and self assured. And I know it doesn’t matter, but…you’re really pretty.
Paulina: (Smiling) I am?
Kimiko: Yeah. You are.

(Shot cuts to show them walking away together from behind.)

Paulina: I’d return the compliment, but I have no idea what you look like.
Kimiko: (Laughs)
Paulina: Thank you, Kimiko. (She punches her in the shoulder in a friendly way.)
Kimiko: Ow!

 

btw Paulina's ellement isn't earth it's all the ellements. she's the elemental halfie (half hey lin half xiaolin). and Paulina's not blind okay it's just for the story. also Paulina does apear again in the tale of Jack Spicer.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment