Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - first day

sorta winxish and avatarish

Chapter 1 - first day

Chapter 1 - first day

Anna had just got passed the rules and reulations of alfea and was looking for her room. then she found a list saying:Anna silva,chynna rutanban,lisa evans,sarah fawks,krista kelehare , arianna brodrick,and kenzy.Anna was a born leader that had one sister a girl named carmen who she had last seen when Anna left her castel in the cayman islands.
Anna:deep dreath Anna you can do this. *opens door*
chynna:hi you must be Anna I'm chynna.
Anna:nice to meet you. *LOOKS AT DOORS TO FIND THE DOOR TO HER ROOM* here it is it says I'm rooming with a girl named lisa evans. *opens yet anouther door. * wow I'm the second one here better start packing *starts packing. * wow that was easy when you use magic and waterbending *door opens and a girl with black hair steps in.
girl:hi you must be Anna I'm lisa.

***
at cluod tower
carmen had just got to her room and met three withches icy darcy and stormy.
carmen:*sighs*
icy:lets go reak some havick on some newbies at alfea.
carmen: okay as long as we don't get seen.
four:*lafe evily*
carmen:I'm loveing it all ready *they fly to alfea*

*****
at alfea
I heard foot steps and saw 4 girls walk in I was done packing so I went to go meet them. the girls are sarah,arianna,kenzy, and krista.
sarah:you must be Anna I'm sarah from the air nation.
arianna:I'm arianna from the earth nation.
kenzy:I'm kenzy from the fire nation.
krista:I'm krista from the water naion.
Anna:nice to meet you girls wait did you just hear that thoumping noise.
chynna:I heard it.
Anna:its comeing from the hall lets go check it out. *they run into the hall and Anna sees her sister carmen with icy darcy and stormy* carmen I'm so glad to see you.
stormy:you know her?
carmen:my older sister who is on the good side but me I'm on the bad side.
Anna:carmen no it can't .
carmen:sorry sis but elactrick butie kick
Anna:mom said to say *ellactricity hits her in the but* ow fanie.
lisa:Anna you okay
Anna:yah lets finish this sis water power *transforms*
lisa:earth power *transforms*
chynna:moon power *transforms*
sarah:air power *transform*
kenzy:fire power *transforms*
krista: plant power *transforms*
arianna:sun power *transforms*
Anna:looks like you are out numdered sis water chain *traps them in a water chain*
arianna:any one for pizza after takeing these three to ms.farigonda.
** ************* *****
in ms.farigondas office
ms.f:thank you girls you captured four witches in one day now go get something to eat.
Anna:by carmen I hope we meet again.
**
at the pizza place
Anna:is it me or do we rock at being fairys from differnt nations espeacily the avatar witch is me.
chynna:we rock
Anna:chynna we do rock thats why we need a name
arianna:how adout the nation girls.
Anna:no hey what adout the power club
everyone:yah

 

 

do you like it?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment