Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 15000 years ago

A story to manga "fairy of Anime." and Chase "prince of darkness." and there forbidden love

Chapter 1 - 15000 years ago

Chapter 1 - 15000 years ago

It was a stormy night at the temple and the four warriors were locked in. Manga sat by the window sill watching the rain pat against the windows well the boys played with there wooden swords. She turned to face the three boys and ignored her good older brother Dashi. Walking like the princess she was she grabbed an umbrella and went outside. She transformed from her normal self to her fairy form and started to train her magic to new levels. she hit some targets and then the rain started getting harder. She ignored the rain and contnued her practice 'til the door opened.

"your going to get wet out there you know," Manga turned arround to see Guan, "come inside and have some coco with us!" Manga turned back to her warrior form and ran inside. they walked to the meditation quarters where chase and dashi were sipping on some hot coco. She sat very close to her brother who was acting like the show off he was.

"So Manga what do you think the world will be like in 15000 years?" Chase asked wanting her opinion. She glared at him and blushed dashi had a plan in store for these two.

"I think we will finally get rid of Wuya there will be four new warriors a few new hey lin like a Mama's boy, A lizard guy, a cat girl but if you ask me that's like sending me to a fairy school," Manga sipped on her drink and smelt the sweet air, "but mostly I would think that there would be three of us still alive to see that." Manga wasn't just a Princess of Anime but a physcic so what she said would probably happen.

"yeah the three of us boys would live and you would die." Dashi started to laugh t this remark. It wasn't very funny for his sister though.

"actually Chase guan and I would live and you would live in a puzzle box to trap wuya." Chase gave her a very scary glare like she knew a secret or two she wasn't telling. She just smiled and laughed at her brother. "we get to live to see the living daylight and your stuck in a puzzle box." She laughed more but remembered her princess lessons. but soon dashi hit his cup with a spoon.

"Boys and Sister I would like to say under the royal voice of Prince Dashi that from this day forward 'til death Princess Manga of Animela and Chase Young of China shall forever be engaged." Chase spat out his coco and guan was silent well manga remained quite.

"your kidding us right Prince Dashi?" his royal sister said and sipped her coco. hoping he was playing a prank on her and not telling the truth like he usaully dose.

"nope I got a royal proclemation from Ma and Pa." Dashi opened a scroll and passed it to Manga.

"that is moms hand writing well I guess I'll have to say the taste of the pudding is in the eating." what she was aying was that she would see and maybe marry him if she liked him later on.

the next day the rain had stopped and the new engaged couple were coming back from the training feilds. She ignored what had happened the night before until chase bowed to her revealing a necklace that she was supposed to wear for all eternity as a symbol of there engagement.

"I made this for you last night I hope we can work this all out." Chase put the necklace on her and she started to cry a bit.

"chase do you think of me as a weird person?" She asked her sparkling purple eyes glaring at him straight in his eyes.

"no I don't I think your..." Before chase could finish what he was saying they heard a loud bang from the kitchen. they turned arround and ran off to see the damge. the only thing that smelt fishy was there good old enemy Wuya.

"ah don't you just love the smell of evil i find it quite beautiful." Wuya said as she landed on the floor very so gracefully. that manga and chase barely heard her landing

" the only smell your going to smell is defeat... ANIME POISON.!!!!!!!!!" Soon wuya's head was full of future anime like naruto and Sailor moon. "okay Chase you hit her high and I'll hit her low." Chase nodded and jumped in the air kicking her in the face. She leand down and kicked her off her feet. soon wuya disapeared and Manga fainted. Chase ran fast anough to catch her.

 

When she woke up chase was standing next to her but it wasn't the chase she loved it was a lizard version of him. he held a cup of soup to her but she refused to drink it. She pulled it away and ran out of her bed. but before she reached the door chase locked it. She ran to the window but it was locked. there was no way to go so she let herself do the only thing she could. transform into her fairy form and beat him up with her most powerful atacks.

"you will come with me manga or you will die." Chase walked closer to her and grabed her forcing a gulp of the soup but her heart stayed pure all she got was immortality. She screamed and Dashi somehow got in folowed by guan. "go away I only want the girl." Manga's neck was grabed by his claws but she became all firey. burning his hand Manga flew over to Dashi and guan. chase then jumped out the window and manga stoped her burning.

"Manga what happened who was that." Manga touched her head with her hand and looked at the window. "was that the lizard guy you told us about?" the two boys touched Manga on the shoulder and she started to cry.

"it was Chase was the lizard man." She ran off to her bed and sobbed on her pillow ignoring her two friends. "I won't die now becuase of Immortality I told you this would happen." Guan walked over to her bed and looked down on his fellow monk.

"Manga you knew this was going to happen why didn't you warn us?" Guan didn't like questuons but that was what he was doing giving her a question.

"I guess it slipped my mind. man if mom was here I would be toast don't tell anyone about this you hear me. if you do I'll use my most powerfull atack." the boys remembered what had happened and stepped back.

"my word and you got your hignesses to Right Dashi." Guan elbowed his friend so he would reply.

"my royal word I won't tell a soul." The boys walked out of the room and she stayed there crying.

 

what was this heap of energy? was it the dragon fire? will they love once again? find out in the next chapter

 

 

I love random things

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kikatinuyasha on December 9, 2006, 4:39:52 AM

kikatinuyasha on
kikatinuyashaO.O long story but it was a good story