Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the new sash

A story to manga "fairy of Anime." and Chase "prince of darkness." and there forbidden love

Chapter 2 - the new sash

Chapter 2 - the new sash
the xiaolin monks and the winx girls long awaited to see there friend who was meeting with Maste fung. when she walked out she woe a new sash. She ignored her friends and grabed her notebook of Anime and walked off. Soon Master fung walked out holding the 15000 year old sash Manga used to wear. He gave the sash to Stella.
"Here Stella you like belts you could make a use of this." Stella took the sash and had a major fashion idea.
"So whats wrong with Manga? Is she leaving or something?" Kimiko asked hoping she wouldn't be leaving.
"You shall know this afternoon when it's ready." Master Fung walked off leaving them to mingle chat the whole thing.
"I bet she went up a level." Said Clay to his friends. She did lose her sash. I mean it's only as tecna would say Logical." the others looked at each other and agreed
"That would make her a grand master dragon like her brother Dashi." Chatta replied I need to go make a cheer."
that afternoon Manga walked into the great hall wearing a light blue gown. Stella just adored how it looked on her. When Manga reached the very front she grabbed her new sash from Master fung.She tied it around her waist and bowed.
"Today shall mark a day in history for today Princess Manga Anime of Animela shall follow in her brothers footsteps. For today Manga has become a grand master Dragon..." But before Master Fung could finish they felt a cold front come in and a crystal appeared. The crystal soon the crystal turned into Jack Spicer and 4 other crystals appeared. Three of the crystals turned into the trix and the forthwas chase young.
"Chase Young, why am I not surprised." The winx girls said and the monks got in a battle pose
"Were not here to hurt you," Said Icy Smiling We came to warn you." Manga remembered something and stepped up.
"Its about my home isn't it? It's under attack by Baltor. Wuya teamed up with him and now there going to destroy everyone. I have to do something. Manga disappeared into a puff of smoke&.

What will happen to Mangas home realm

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment