Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

When paulina awakens from a terrible coma she is reunited with her mother, but is introduced to new people (JAPA)

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Rain patted on the Spicer mansion like bullets at the speed of light on the large red roof. Thunder was pondering in a horrering way with the wind blowing so hard it was blowing off trees. Even though outside the mansion was chaos didn't mean the inside wasn't. Inside a boy of age 16 with spikey red headed, skin as white as snow, black clothes, and black eye liner by the name Jack was watching over a sleeping small 15 year old girl with long black hair going to her ankles with light red bangs, a  chinese type dress, blue eye liner, and white, cuscian, skin. He had been on watch duty since the storm began well his "buddy"  was taking care of something. Soon a tall woman with long red hair, tan skin a black chinese dress and bare feet walked into the room.

"I'm back, the power went out at the mall so I had to use my magic and go to Wall Mart, which I hate cause Wall Marts as good as thoes pathetic xiaolin warriors, but worse." the woman said raising her arms, bags dangling  from both of them full of clothes make up and jewlery. "She hasn't woken up yet? It's been long" she said staring at the body.

"Wuya has it ever come into your head she might be dead?!" Jack asked her still staring at the small girl well making a robot, screwing the bolts into place.

"She might be,but she better not cause then I would of bought this stuff for no reason, but don't be such a fool Spicer, I know this girl like I know Shen Gong Wu, and that's pretty good." Soon they heard a rustling of metal as wrenches and other tools fell to the ground, scaring a startling Jack. "She's awakening!" She said turning her head to the girl. "Amaterasu, are you ok?" She questioned the girl as her eyes opened revealing them to be dark green just like Wuya's.

"M-m-m-mother." She said weakly trying to get up well Jack started laughing his @$$ off. He obviusly must not of known wuya had a daughter.

" 'MOTHER' thats friggin funny" Jack said with tears of laughter dripping down his face realizing both the girls were giving him death glares and redeemed himself. "shoot girls are you on your period or something?" He mummbled under his breath. "Stupid girls." The girl with black hair who had seemed to be named Amaterasu started laughing at his pathetic sexist quote. "I'm sorry, where are my manners. My name is Jack Spicer, evil boy genius" He said kissing her hand as a proper gentlemen would. "May I have your name, ma'am." he said in a flirting way. she suddenly pulled her hand away.

"Names Wu, Amaterasu Wu." She said in a 'stop flirting pathetic boy' type of voice. " Murdered Millions, including Grand Master Dashi and Master Monk Julia. known as 'Amaterasu, the spider.'  now if you excuse me I have a world to dominate." She said trying to leave the room, but stoped by the woman she had called "mother". "MOM GET OUT OF MY WAY." She said angry at the world. "Where am I in the bloody world anyways."

"Spicer mansion, my house... and if you would like, your home." He said being generous.

"I'd rather be a pirate then deal with the likes of you... frack THIS HOUSE." As she was about to leave she got grabed by a green orb and draged back. "Let go you old hag!" She wrestled her way out of the orbs grasp, failing to do so.

"AMATERASU USAGI WU, I will not settle for this, he's a young gentlemen. Now apologize."  She said pissed with her daughter, it might of been years since she had last been stable but she was just as dogy.

"Fine you hag, listen, Spicer I apologize for being a dog." She said in an angry tone.

"apology accepted, I guess" He said rolling his adorable red eyes turning away from her shining green eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment