Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Don't Jump

one girl desires the best for him the other wishes for nothing but Fame and love.He just wants to see some action. Two step sisters and one man all but ever forever adoring him. OverDramatic Shipping and Industrial Shipping.

Chapter 1 - Don't Jump

Chapter 1 - Don't Jump
(I do not own Yu Gi Oh or any of its contents all I own are the OCS in this story. Also I do not own Vampire Kisses Wicked or Yu Gi OH: the Abridged Series (which do make references in this story because the author is a fan girl!) I also just got into Yu Gi Oh so spare me with the OOCness the screw ups and the non real Yu Gi Oh cards also do not sue me, I am a normal schoolgirl with no cash!!! OH I ALSO DO NOT POSSESS STARBUCKS! )


It was a snow-white day in Domino young couples all over the place. Everyone seemed to have had an important person apart from the Industrial Illusions chairman, Pegasus J. Crawford, who sat inside his headquarters looking out his windowpane, gazing over at the duos ice skating in the heart of town, sipping on his tea. It had been a time-consuming day for him, full of business meetings and what-not. He comfortably sank deep into his bulky seat and put his glass down. His mind began to wonder thinking of his late wife Cyndia and how he learnt the other day nothing he could do would bring her back. He banged his hands against the desk letting his silver long hair droop over his shoulders and called in a maid throwing the tea cup off his desk and onto the hard mahogany floor. He felt tears well up for the first time in a while. Usually he was hard like a rock believing that he would have been able to bring her back but since he discovered he couldnt hed had sudden outburst of anger and or sadness go through him at sudden moments. He picked up a shard of glass from the broken cup and was about to stab himself when one of the maids ran in.

Master Pegasus! What are you doing, she darted over and snatched the glass from him. Pay attention master Pegasus you mustnt butcher yourself or else youll never be with your late spouse. Suicide is a sin god will never forgive you for and you will go to hell! And from what you told me she was a protecting angel and if youre in hell I know for a fact you wont see her again. Youre going through despair. Trust me I know Ive been through it. When I lost my boyfriend I almost did the same thing, the maid sat down and began to clean the mess he made and stared up at him. Her stained blue eyes were darted on his face. She looked down again staring at his claret velvet suit pants. Shed of wanted you to progress master Pegasus. I can help you if you need it but master Pegasus this is NOT how to solve troubles.

What do you know maid, youre just a simple diminutive child, and what are you? thirteen, why did the corporation even take on your services, he looked at her trying to find back his feelings, and this misery stupidity, where do you have the right to tell me what Im going through I am older then you, which means I have more education then you, so why am I even listening to you?

First off, Mister Crawford, I am not at all 13, I am cleanly twenty-two, two years younger then you, last I remember from the company bash you had last year on October 8th , which I believe is your birthday. As for the listening bit I dont believe I know the answer to that one for that one you must look and wonder why youre listening to me in your spirit Master Pegasus J. Crawford, after doing her duty she stood up and walked towards the door leaving a note on his desk he shuddered all emotions away and went back to staring out at the couples then picked up the note, on the front it was a normal business card reading:

Angelique Isden

454-343-232

Heavenly Made To Be the Best Maid

Angelique.Isden@Industrial.net



The isolated man turned it over to observe what looked like Calligraphy and squinted his left eye trying to understand it. The note was small and was possibly just something to try and cheer him up he shivered to ignore it and threw it away checking his email looking for something of higher interest but it was mostly business emails or chain mails. He scanned each new internet message doodling away with his free hand. He looked them over until he saw an electronic mail of interest would come by, until he noticed one from a mysterious source. He opened it and read:

Dear Mr. Crawford,

I am writing to you on my own settlement of your wellbeing, Ive done a study long prior to when I was in college and its not in good physical shape to be depressed all the time like you are. Also its not healthy to be unattainable in that dusty old building. Theres a poetry reading at the neighborhood starbucks go on out there and get yourself a cup of coffee for yourself and enjoy some poetry. Go on, git, I said git! Go and take pleasure in life.



Angelique.



Pegasus stopped for a second, was he going to listen to a maid. He typed in some words on Google searching like a predator for his next meal to see if the maid was correct, and after reading quite a few medical journals he seemed content grabbing for a coat and scarf heading out making sure his millennium eye was firmly covered. It being of a golden metal it was unbearably glacial to him on the cold days of Domino. He made turns around the streets and past street entertainers and kids playing with there duel cards out on the roads. He was walking past the park when he felt a tug on his coat, he looked around then down only to notice a short 8 year old hunger starved boy his face dirty with snow and his lips turned blue. The boy looked depressed and darted his blue eyes towards the hazel eyed chairman. He cupped his hands lifting them as if he were living on the streets in England.

Please sir, do you have any change you can give me, my sister and I lost our parents and we were kicked out of the orphanage, were just living by day by day. Can you please spare us some change, kind sir, you look rich enough, the kid said as the chairman dropped 20 bucks into the childs hands and patting him on the back. He smiled to the man and ran to his older sister, a weak 13 year old girl who looked to be heavy with child, her russet untidily hair framed her oval face her clothes torn she was crying and hugging her brother.

Thank you kind sir, my brother and I appreciate your kindness, the teenaged mother said smiling to the white haired man he just smiled to them with some sort of care, in his eyes he felt sympathy for the girl and waved a hand in the not a problem manner. Her brother hugged the kind mans legs and went back to his sister. The girl smiled and thanked him again walking away. Pegasus looked at the brother and sister again then continued on his way to starbucks. He felt bad for the tramps and at least brightened their day. He finally found the starbucks and got himself a mocha latte sitting in a chair, listening contently to the poet up on the little stage that had been set up.

Our next poet comes to us from the United States, people of domino& welcome Raven Madison, the crowd began to snap as a tall brunette Goth stepped on stage. Her hair contained high lights of darker colors. She gripped one of her fish-netted hands and covered her mouth, coughing.

Alexander
Oh where are you
Do you hide in the streets to gander
At that old coffin club.

Alexander,
My vampire lover Alexander
Its me, raven your true lover
Standing at that old coffin club.

Alexander,
My heart is waiting for your return
Without you Dullsville is even duller
Id rather be standing in that old coffin club.

Alexander,
You and I have done so much
Like getting rid of Luna, Valentine and Jagger
Who lived in that old coffin club.

Alexander,
Why do you hide from me so
My stomach begins to flutter
When I think about you and that old coffin club.

Alexander,
My vampire Alexander
My heart becomes so dire
Since you left me at my home for the coffin club.


The crowd spontaneously snapped there fingers again and Pegasus began to think about this boy, Alexander. The poet walked past him quietly as he grabbed her hand congratulating her on the poem. The girl looked at the man with dismay.

Well Alexander might have left town but he left some inventiveness, she replied running to another gothic looking man, Pegasus thought this might have been the Alexander she read about but shivered as he saw a familiar face step onto the stage, she had golden curls curling at the angelic face wearing a pink frilly dress, a flower in her hair. And then he realized it was an actress he had met at a business meeting not to long ago, but what was her name. El Frank Baum was it? Or did it sound like the name. The girl let her flower out of her mane, she looked more effervescent then the teenager ahead of her and standing next to her was the maid, Angelique who held the microphone to her mouth.

Now Domino, you know her and love her, the most common poet here, the famed the gorgeous the artistic, Elphaba Isden, the swarm snapped yet again welcoming the woman. She gave the mike to her and walked down the stage stairs going over to Pegasus. See you got my email, she smiled to the older man, nice to see you out today, but he remained quite.

Can you be quite your kind of ruining this for me, sipping on his mocha he quoted Heath Ledger from the teenage smash hit 10 Things I hate About You.

Akira you dumb-@$$,
Your supposed to put the costume on me not hurt yourself,
I cant believe you would actually pass,
The acting course upon the top shelf.

Ive worked with you for almost a year,
My dear stalker friend,
But yet again you strike upon me fear,
That you will make this the end.

A few years ago you told me,
You wanted to be famous,
But that doesnt involve being a bee,
Looking for the right type of dust.

How many times
I tell you each and every day
I like in my tea some limes
Its days like this I want to throw you off the bay.

Youre a stupid little assistant
Dueling with your duel monsters
Even Im more persistent
Then your stupid little tricksters.

Blue Eyes White Dragon,
What type of name is that,
The chairman says to get on his wagon
That with his foolish cartoon cat.

I challenge ye chairman
To the duel of all time
But even with a win well all be hit by my fan
And chairman, its your time to shine, the poet was over and walked down the stairs, the chairman had his cards on him as he noticed the woman also had hers. He smiled at her and then he said:

Well then, it is time to duel, the actress smirked and ran out the door with him and grabbed her duel disk from her car lending him another. She inhaled in and exhaled out. Ladies first my dear, he said bowing being a gentleman.

Quick Elphaba remember what Akira said, she thought trying to remember his voice blasting through his head.

Elphaba, dueling is like making love, its very delightful if you know the right moves, plus you mostly do it on a table those were the exact words he had said to her. She grabbed into her jacket clasping onto the small millennium tiara that belonged once to the queen Renenet grabbing to put it on, the thing belonged to her incarnation as she searched for power. She knew the tool well and found it had its powers to look through things, as she knew the millennium eye could read minds.

Alright, go now, Im sending my jackal into attack mode with 12000 life points, abruptly a large serpent like creature immerged onto there street battle field as a fight went on ending with the man winning. She smiled at her competitor and shook his hand smiling. Good battle Mr. Pegasus and as I promised here, she gave him an envelope, this is your prize, tickets to my next show, hope you like musicals, the actress smiled and walked away.

The next morning Pegasus woke up and looked at the picture he placed on the side of his bed, it was of his lovely angel, the blonde love of his life he kissed the picture taking a shower he washed his hair thinking about the duel the night before, was he really going to a play, better yet a play for a girl who semi-slashed his company the night before. Drying his hair and body he grabbed for his daily suit and examined the ticket again when he realized there were two, he wondered what to do with the other and went through his contacts on his phone looking through each one realizing most of them were employees. He pounded his head on the wall trying to remember the number of that maid who had invited him when his phone rang. He checked the caller I.D but it was unknown. He opened the phone putting it to his ear.

Hello.

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Master Pegasus, Saw your little fight last night, congrats. Glad you met my dear friend Elphaba. I thought you might have liked her. Shes entertaining right, it was the maid, why had she been so interesting in him, did she love him. He smiled and decided to entertain himself for a while and take interest in this maids fun.

Huh, she was your friend, she seemed to vivacious to be in your taste, but on her talent, she was fun, I found her skills quite intriguing she is quite the duelist at least from what I saw in the battle. But unfortunately I was still the winner. Angelique-girl, on the other line the girl slightly gasped he never had called her Angelique before, it being her name it was rather shocking for him to not be calling her Maid-girl. None the less, in our little battle I have won two tickets to her latest show tonight, if you like I can take you, he smirked, this was going to be quite satisfactory.

As in a date?

Yes, the man smirked, I guess it is a date.HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment