Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 71 results.
This is a one-shoot about me so all of my friends here on Fanart Centarl well now a little more about me.
Just some poems I wrote..... I got bored.
This is a TRUE story... Zelda= Me Sakura= my friend Santana
Gyoku= Chibi_sorceress Hinata= my friend Kelsey Ollie= well Olli_is_da_bomb.....
These are based on true stories... Acctually they are true.. Just used diffrent peoples.. Like Naruto peoples.. Such as Ino, Sakura, and my O.C Zelda... There's also Kisamé. Please comment.
This didnt take very long but it's kind of blabering...so yeah Enjoy^^
this my first poam I've posted on line so please
tell me what u think
I wrote this for a very special girl in my life, one i intend to keep for the rest of my existance, it means alot to me, I ripped my heart out and gave it to her so to speak.
hey guys sorry about this but here it is again!!!!!
Hormones, Heratbreak and Attraction levels run high in small groups of friends. Even if all of the friends are the same gender...
Read it to find out.
This is a boarding college. There are lots of cool people here, and some... not so cool. There are classes like: wrestling (girls & boys division), math, chemistry, gym, combat, swimming and lots of other things.
blah...
this story is about me and my crush kind of like a jornal so don't laugh if it get kinda sappy and every thing in this story is true
Well..heres a couple of poems I put together..
Please comment and tell me what you think..
A Storie Of the Friendschap Of Marinka and Noekie :D
Just a weird little thing set to a tiny bit of My Chemical Romance's I'm Not Okay. It's about me liking Tim Burton. I don't like Tre Cool by the way, his name just fitted there. Please comment. [xx]
A STORY ABOUT A GIRL AND HER STRUGGLE THROUGH HER PARENT'S DIVORCE, AND HOW FRIENDSHIP HELPS HER COME THROUGH.
Wel, this is about a person who is happy.
I wrote this talking to a friend about not liking how people always cut themselves, because it won't get them anywhere. It's really sad and really long, but worthwhile to read.
Michaela, an 11 year old 5th grader, and her three friends are trying to solve a mystery to find out who is lurking around the local cemetery and stealing dead bodies. Can they find that person before he can find them?

(p.s this has real charecters in
a story that is weird in every way!
i was bored...just had watched Phantom of the Opera... and i like this one... dunno why...
Well this is actually the same exact sorry as the last, but I accidentally erased the last one so the chapter one is actually chapter one and two. This story is about Raelee and Ben and how they meet and stuff.