Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 75 results.
This is a story about me and my friend.
Friends things and other things XD Lol
     Thirteen normal kids go to a normal school and live normal lives; YEAH RIGHT! Only if you consider normal as being an orphan in hiding between the ages of six and fifteen with super powers!
This poem is dedicated for my Uncle. He was Japanese, but lived in France. Everyone made fun of him. He later killed himself. I will always love him.
another poem i wrote
just a poem i wrote......
...
I wrote this because of a trend i have noticed among my friends and some of my most beloved family......i just wanted you all to know i care and i love you.
This is a peom I wrote one day. I'm not sure who it is about though. That is all, but it is most likely for my best friend. But I am not sure. Hope you like it.
Story with me and my friends: Kelly, Marina, Elizabeth, and ME! People at ny school are always begging me 2 be in the story, so I might add more people in the story.
well, i guess it's not exactly a romance, but it's close enough.
This is a bio about me and my boyfriend Damien!
someting about just regular days at school. this is like a diary. im gonna add more
a girl gets shunned for something that happened a while ago. gossip has gone on about her through a social circle more than anyone cares to count. what changes that? claimer::[]
My Granmother Passed last night, so I wrote a poem for her. It is short, and I will be writing a longer one as a tribute to her later.
I wrote this for English class :D
This is based on the terrorist attacks on 9/11/01. I made this because I had friends and family who dealt with this in a hard way... I decided to give them hope... worded hope, for their sakes... here you go... have fun.
My friend and I made this n she passed it to her friend then her friends passed to there friend by mail n so on and on.
Here you will see arguments or just random online crap me and dana talk about
dit si eht verhaal van anouk en mij in het nederlands
Bunch of friends going on a road trip but their bus brakes down and they have to stay in a motel called The SandMan Inn in a deserted town. One of the motel rooms are haunted by a mysterious terrifying man who really is the Sand Man.
This is more like a story that's a poem, if that makes sense...ah, you'll get it when you read it.
this is just as the title says poemes please read please
These are poems that I wrote a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to put them up here because they have no were else to be. Please comment!
Underneath the designer wear and pretty hair, there is a person with insecurities. Written in response to my friend dropping from a size ten to size eight, saying that she is fat, and denying that I am. I want to give her something to cry about.