Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-48 of 48 results.
Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas
I did this in 5th grade......its sux........pleez look and comment.
This is a christmas story about the Code Lyoko Gang. This story was typed and edited by my friend RavenGothGirl.
MY SEASON OF LYOKO.
SISSI FINDS LYOKO
this is were errors come in Lyoko and the gang.set up firewalls the errors of lyoko could spread mwuhahaha.
THERE'S NEW KIDS AT KADIC HIGH AND THEY KNOW ABOUT LYOKO!!!!!!!
I wrote this during apple season. Please read and comment. (note it's a little messed up at the top but I can't fix it so please over look it)
Froze8
What happens when Yumi comes down sick, but no one knows what it is she has? Does X.A.N.A have anything to do with it? Will Ulrich be able to save her? Find out in my first ever Code Lyoko fanafic! R&R Pairings: AxJ YxU OxS(Maybe)
This is a story I wrote about how Odd and Sissy fall in love based on the ep where they are cyber dating. My friend, RavenGothGirl, edited this story. She drew a pic for it and you should really check it out.
In this multi- chapter story X.A.N.A. plans to get what he has wanted for a long time. But, there is just one problem. Five school kids...
What happens when a Chinese goth, and Canadian punk and an African genious come to the school of Kadic to met the Lyoko team? read to find out!
Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.
Unknown Memorys it’s about a Boy (Called John) who appears at the school in the middle off the night, which can’t remember anything, but he think his past is connected to Lyoko somehow.
songs of code lyoko
The everlasting explorations of Lyoko, witnessed and partaken by an unexpected newcomer and exchange student to Kadic College. X.A.N.A.'s creations polluting the Real and Lyoko World, causing disasers worldwide. Will the one extra member be of use?
Randomly chosen pairs find themselves in Lyoko. Who will win 10,000 dollars?
I dunno why the heck I chose that for a title, but it fits. A new girl comes to Kadic, but is Xana out to try and get her? What are his reasons for doing so?
Jeremy transfers Odd back from a mission and something goes wrong.
Characters in Code Lyoko compete for a $10,000 prize. Who will win?
a new studedent at Kadic... me!
a fan fiction of Jeremie and Aelita i made in my spare time... just to let you know they were the only ones that fit
A new girl comes to the gang and odd falls in love.(or a endless bottomles like) Ulrich finally ad mits his love for Yumi and guess hows here from another world.(OxB YxU AxJ)
No section of a site is complete without one of these lists.