Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-42 of 42 results.
a place where i will send poems of what i feel and um other stuff :\ PLEASE COMMENT ON THEM!!!
well this is my first story. ok it's a little bit like fruits basket but i have just been watching the box set for the 4th thime and well ya get the point i hopr ya all like it.
A story of a few chraraters I have made. One based off of myself! *if pics arent up yet, then they should be in a little while*
You'll see! ^^
Ryu is now 15,but he already accomplished more in his life than even your average adult. Ryu is far from normal! But with the search for his long-lost sister, his life is gonna get even weirder!
Four girls are given four stones. One Snow, Ine Fire, One water, One earth. Can they deafet the Dark lord.
Oh yay bad discription.
a friendship between a boy and a girl...takeshi and gabby. true feelings for each other. will they get to be together or will sadness just corrupt them to darkness? read and find out
Jun has been restless since her mother gave her a silver locket with curious markings for her 16th birthday.


~*~Writers Block~*~ Suggestions Welcome!
This is the story about my main character Aiden. unfortunetly I'm still thinking of a title because my first one sounded like another manga.
This is a REALLY FUNNY comic that im making into a story.
These are my main chars in my comic books.
The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...
Here are the bios of the cast of "Undercover Detective" and of the setting. This is for any Undercover Detective Story I make.
Sars and Ecstacy, Do i REALLY have to expalin this one?
it mine in Mystical_Girl's Manga!
about a girl who had a dream
About a dragon named Tiamat and a unicorn. And the ironic journey they take.