Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What The Uchiha Name Lead To

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 3 - What The Uchiha Name Lead To

Chapter 3 - What The Uchiha Name Lead To
Last time in the story:Kakashi asked Mitsuki what her last name was and she said "Uchiha" and everybody was in shock and this is what it lead to...


~~~~~Trining Grounds~~~~~


Nobody talked for what seemed to be about an hour.The person who broke the silence ran in front of Mitsuki's face and screamed in a high tone"WHAT DO YOU MEEN YOUR LAST NAME IS UCHIHA!I THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS ONLY SASUKE AND ITACHI LEFT OF THAT CLAN!!"Naruto then ran up to Kakashi asking the same question, but in different words."I thought so too, but now that I know that there is another Uchiha, Itachi will probably come after her too."Nobody wanted to believe this, especialy Sasuke, but they had to.
Now it was getting late and wherever you stood you could see the sunset perfectly."Well we should be heading back now don't you all think?"Everybody agread with Kakashi-Sensie, they all got up, beside's Mitsuki.When they were about 10 feet away they all looked back at her, but nobody went over to ask waht was on her mind...except Sasuke.When he saw everybody walk ahead of him, he turned back and sat right next to Mitsuki, but Mitsuki never looked up at Sasuke.Sasuke could still see Mitsuki face even if some of her black hair was in the way.





Sorry I have to end it here!
I don't want to, but I have to because I can't think of anything right now, I have a great title for the next one, and I want the next chapter just to be about Sasuke and Mitsuki!X3

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

khmerguy65 on February 17, 2007, 7:06:30 AM

khmerguy65 on
khmerguy65please add a new chapter!

marisa937 on February 16, 2007, 1:48:39 PM

marisa937 on
marisa937wow it's good keep goin!^^

Sora121 on February 16, 2007, 12:26:15 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121oh come on!! write more now! ^_^ looking forward to the next ch.
Â