Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mitsuki's Song

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 4 - Mitsuki's Song

Chapter 4 - Mitsuki's Song
Since everybody hes been begging for me to right a new chapter here!

What happened last:It was getting late and everybody was leaving instead of Mitsuki so Sasuke went back and this is what happened...



Sasuke was gonna ask her what was wrong when he heard her say something.He thought she was humming, but then it went to singing so he stayed quiet and listened and this is what she said.

"Lonaly mountains, tragic spells, forbiden poitens haunted realms.
See the star dust light years apart, feel the dragons that'll rip your heart.
I've faced them all and I survived to get right here as you arrived.
And when I herd your voice in song I knew that I finally belonged.
Now I Know we'll never part caues your magic lives inside my heart oh and we'll always be together, cause your magic lives inside my heart forever and ever.
"

After Sasuke herd that he remembered that song from somewhere, but he couldn't remember where.Was it from his mother?His father?Or maybe even his brother, but no matter what he tried to do, he couldn't remember.It was now bugging him and he shook his head and looked at Mitsuki."You really don't remember, do you."she said it in a small voice that made him see a figure in his head and then a flash back.


~~~Sasuke's flash back~~~
"Hey Sasuke!"A voice came behind him, Sasuke turned around to find Mitsuki.
"Oh hey Mitsuki what's up?"Mitsuki was almost out of breath from running all the way."Well*breaths*I made a new*breaths*song!"Sasuke knew that Mitsuki liked making songs for the Clan to hear because they loved her voice and how innocent it was.
"Wow!Can I hear it?"Sasuke asked eagraly."Nuh-uh!"she said as she put a finger up to Sasuke's nose"You'll have to wait until tonight!"Sasuke was depresed because he liked to hear Mitsuki sing"Aww man!"he gave a big sigh"Oh well I'll just wait like everybody else!""That's the spirit!"Mitsuki said with a big smile as she walked off.
Sasuke walked passed Mitsuki's room.(she was staying with them)
And he herd her singing, he leaned closer."I've faced them all and I survived!"
Sasuke then stepped back to go to the spot where they always met to hear Mitsuki sing.She came and she sang her song everybody loved it!Some of the women started crying even some the men!
And that was the last night Sasuke saw Mitsuki because...she ran away the next night.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukelover1 on March 31, 2007, 12:16:08 PM

Sasukelover1 on
Sasukelover1THIS IS AWSOME!!! I feel like crying! I love the song!

khmerguy65 on March 6, 2007, 7:45:14 AM

khmerguy65 on
khmerguy65please write more!

crazicat06 on March 5, 2007, 11:19:19 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Write more! Write more!

Sora121 on March 5, 2007, 11:17:21 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121Great work!!! keep it up!
 
and take it easy this time around, i'll not bug you about the next chapter ^^