Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Mitsuki's Story

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 5 - Mitsuki's Story

Chapter 5 - Mitsuki's Story
Last time:Mitsuki sang a song that Sasuke herd and he remembered her from long ago.





"Mi-Mitsuki..."Sasuke studered, then his voice rose higher as he spoke."Why did you leave!"as he yeld that Mitsuki told him to sit and he did so."Do you want to know what really happened that night before?"Sasuke nodded very eagraly."Well...when you guys were still talking over at the place where I sang my last song, I went to the house to get something and I saw your Mom and Dad.They were arguing over something."


~~~Mitsuki's Flash Back~~~
SLAM!!"She can not stay here!!!"Sasuke's Dad's voice rose in and angry tone."Now dear we have to treat her like part of the family."then Sasuke's Dad went in a rage."That's just it she's not one of our family!She might be in the Uchiha Clan, but she is not our daughter like Sasuke is our son!"A tear rolled down Mitsuki's face just then."I know she's not, but we treat her-""You got to stop treating like our child!We have to let her go.""But-"Sasuke's Dad stopped her and yelled."SHE IS LEAVING OUR HOUSE TOMORROW AND THAT'S FINAL!"His voice felt like it shook the whole house.



~~~Back To The Uchiha's~~~
"And then I packed up and left the Uchiha Clan forever."Sasuke was in rage when he herd her side of the story."He-he lied."Sasuke's voice was shaking now, Mitsuki finaly looked up Sasuke."What Sasuke?Who lied?""Itachi.He told me you died."Mitsuki gasped in hearing this, she thought Itachi would never tell a lie for the promise that he gave them!
It was almost dark now and you could see the stars perfectly.Mitsuki then got up"Well I guess we aught to get going."Sasuke looked up at her and she was smiling at him.He thought in his mind"How can she still smile from all that she's been through?""Well?You commin or not!"Mitsuki was already about a yard length away from Sasuke when she shouted.Sasuke gave a little smirk and yelled back."Comming!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on June 17, 2007, 10:23:37 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Ah shut up Sasukelover!! Itachi's cool... ( I went from a hater to a fangirl in one night but Gaara still rules)

Sasukelover1 on March 31, 2007, 12:18:12 PM

Sasukelover1 on
Sasukelover1HOW COULD ITACHI BE SO CRULE!!

DarkNiGHTS on March 8, 2007, 9:10:09 AM

DarkNiGHTS on
DarkNiGHTSagreed sora...she might be having a difficult time with life...or may have been rather, but she'll live, what uchiha doesn't live...~*ignores the complete genocide of the Uchiha Clan*~:P ~*prays sasuke and mitsuki live*~

Sora121 on March 10, 2007, 1:20:18 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121yeah really. ^^

Sora121 on March 6, 2007, 9:29:31 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121Wow that kinda harsh. i'd bet she's been through a tough time.

but she'll survive right! she is an uchiha after all ^^