Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Not A Good Start Of The Morning

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 6 - Not A Good Start Of The Morning

Chapter 6 - Not A Good Start Of The Morning
Last time:Mitsuki told Sasuke her part of the story...



~~~~~In Konoha Village~~~~~
Sasuke woke up and went out to the Training Grounds to find the only people there Neji, Tenten, Naruto, Hinata, Lee, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji, who was munching on a bag of chips.Luckily Ino didn't see him or he would've died.
He went to go check the Ramen shop if she was there, but he did not find her.He was hoping that she didn't run off again, but then off in the distance he saw Temari with, with...he couldn't believe his eyes!He saw Mitsuki!He ran up to them and surprisingly Mistuki AND Temari turned around.They both had the same expresion on there face, "What do you want", that's what it said.And that's what Temari said too."What do you want Uchiha?", Sasuke wanted to talk to Mistuki, but before he could speak, Mitsuki went right up to him, but her face said different words, "I hate you, and that's plain and simple.", and Sasuke didn't like that face one bit."Get away Sharingan boy."she didn't sound so pleased when she said it either."Mi-Mitsuki, what's gotten into you?"and just then Sakura was walking on another route but in the same way, right in the middle.When she herd the talking she quickly hid behind a tree and listened.
Mitsuki looked across to where Sakura was hiding and whispered, "Ease dropper.", but nobody herd her.Sasuke then spoke again"Mitsuki I-" he was then cut off by Mitsuki."Stay away from me Uchiha, unless you wan to die."And with that Mitsuki and Temari walked off leaving Sasuke motenless and Sakura screaming inside for joy and happines that Mitsuki didn't like him.
And then Mitsuki appered behind Sakura who then stopped her screaming and looked in back of her.There was Mitsuki "Your an ease dropper, and not a very good one I'ld have to say."and with that she poofed off."Well at least I don't notice!" Sakura yelled out and then turned around judt to be scared by Mitsuki!And Mitsuki had a nickname for her "Well excuse me Ms.Snuetypants."and that time she went away, for good.
She appered at the training grounds and started training with Lee.She was better at Genjutsu then Tijustu and Ninjutsu, so Neji thought Lee would win.But in 10.5 seconds(Neji was counting) she took Lee down.Neji couldn't belive it!Naruto was cheering on with Choji!"YEA WAY TO GO MITSUKI!!!YAY!!!"Then everybody was cheering that and then Neji felt weird, he felt as if, he, he liked...Mitsuki!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VNDcorperation on April 3, 2007, 10:00:57 AM

VNDcorperation on
VNDcorperationMaybe Temari filled her head with what Sasuke has been doing like...Oh wait! Nvm it dosent happen until WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more into the series, then that would be a spoliler...

khmerguy65 on March 31, 2007, 12:43:40 PM

khmerguy65 on
khmerguy65nice

Sasukelover1 on March 31, 2007, 12:21:33 PM

Sasukelover1 on
Sasukelover1WHy does Mitsuki hate SAsuke??? She was nice to him the night before and now she;s treating him Like Temari does... Not Iquiring anything... I'm just saying becasue Temari doesn't like Sasuke.

Sora121 on March 31, 2007, 9:56:08 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121well thats strange... what ever happened between them?
i'm looking forward to the next chapter
Â