Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Sad Kunoichi

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 9 - Sad Kunoichi

Chapter 9 - Sad Kunoichi
Last time:Nina and Naruto messed up Mitsuki's big kiss with Sasuke.How will they fix it?Well let's find out!


After that night Nina and Naruto couldn't forget how Mitsuki cried."I feel bad."Nina said to Naruto with her face looking at the ground."Me too.Hey I got an idea!"Naruto screamed."Yea what?!"Nina's eyes got wide."We can throw her a 'Sorry Party'!"Naruto said smiling with joy."Yea that's great and we'll get everybody in the vilage to help out!"They both nodded their heads, and bothed screamed together."LET'S DO IT!!!!!"They told everybody to pass the word and it was on.The party would be held tonight at 6:00 PM.Now all that they needed was Mitsuki."How are we gonna do that!"yelled Temari at Shikamaru.Everyone looked at Sasuke."Fine."Sasuke left to find Mitsuki.Of course nobody told her about the party.It was now 3:25 PM.
Sasuke found her in her room holding her stuffed animal, which was a blue puppy, and was of course asleep.Sasuke really didn't want to wake her up but he had to."Mitsuki wake up.Wake up."He shaking her."Huh?"She opened one eye than the other."S-Sasuke?What are you doing her?"Her hair was a bit messy in ther back and kinda looked like Sasuke's."Just come to ouskirts of the Ichiraku Ramen shop."Sasuke likes to put it real nice and cool."At 6:00 tonight.Got it?"Mitsuki was kinda confused."Okay.I'll be there."
"Good."Sasuke said while getting up and heading to the room, but he stopped and turned around."Oh and nice PJs."Sasuke said with a smile.Mitsuki looked down and got her blue puppy."Out Sasuke!!!"She threw a pillow at him, which hit."Okay I'm going!"Sasuke said while laughing and closing the door.Mitsuki than blushed and went to get changed.
Sasuke than came back to the Ramen shop and said that his work was done, and sat down.



Yep that's that chap!=3
And yes Ramen does need to be capitalized!!!X3
Anyway yea srry if it ain't that much I was kinda brain dead.=P

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment