Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Sorry Party

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 10 - Sorry Party

Chapter 10 - Sorry Party
YAY new chap!X3



~~~~~Mitsuki's House~~~~~
"OMG!!!What am I gonna wear!"She was now screaming and throwing things everywhere."All I have is my faded jeans and my Uchiha shirt..."She remembered the fight between Sasuke's mother and father.She threw the shirt at the wall,"Agh!!"She felt her legs hit the ground and tears go down her face."Why should I even go."She sighed and thought the good and the bad possibility's.By the time she decided it was 5:28 P.M.She sighed again,"I guess I'll go."she realy didn't care what she wore.
She picked up her jeans and the Uchiha shirt and changed.By the time she was done it was already 5:49 P.M."I guess I can walk.By the time I get there it'll be 6."

~~~~~Ichiraku Ramen~~~~~
"SHUT UP!!!!"Tenten was mad because everyone was talking so much.Silence grew over the entire place.Of corse Konohamaru, wanting to be like Naruto, couldn't stand the silence.So Naruto AND him yelled,"When's she gonna get here?!"Neji just merely shrugged and walked somewhere else.Sasuke checked his watch, it was 5:59 P.M. and it quickly turned 6."She's comming!Arf!"Kiba and Akamaru yelled and jump down the tree.Nina didn't hesitate,"Okay everyone hide!!"everyone did as said."Hmm?Okay?Sasuke!Where is everyone?"
She turned around, Lee thought it was a perfect opprotunity, and with that he signaled the signal."SUPRISE!!!!""Huh?!"She turned around and saw EVERYBODY from the village.Naruto and Nina walked over to her,"We're REALLY VERY sorry!""Naruto thought of this WHOLE thing!So do u accept our appolgy?"
Mitsuki smiled,"Of course!Now let's party!"the music was on and they were dancing.Shikamaru with Temari, Choji with Ino, Hinata with Kiba, Nina with Naruto, and Neji with Tenten.Mitsuki was dancing with Gaara, Shino, Lee, and everybody else who didn't have a partner.
Sasuke was sitting on a stump, just watching Mitsuki, then he noticed that she was wearing the Uchiha shirt.Mitsuki felt like someone was watching her, when she looked around she saw that Sasuke was."Uh guys I'm gonna get a drink k?"She walked off and found the radio and changed the song Tandem by Hal Cali, now everybody was dancing all hyper like.She saw this and laughed.
She did her telaportation Jutsu and ended behind the Uchiha.She smirked and covered his eyes,"Guess who!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment