Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Dressing Up And Doing What!?

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 14 - Dressing Up And Doing What!?

Chapter 14 - Dressing Up And Doing What!?
Now is the time to reveal 2 of the characters outfits!=D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THUMP!"Oww!"Naruto had fallen off his bed...again.He cursed under his breath and looked up at the clock, it was 6:30 AM."Ugh it's too early!"Right then Naruto saw a box sitting right in front of his door.He walked to it and read the note on the box.

Dear Naruto,

As you probably heard, we are having a Disney Party!In the box are your clothes, they are just your size so don't worry.
But, this may suprise you and I wish I could see your face, you have to dance with whoever is wearing an outfit from the same movie EVEN if it's the same gender or even if you don't like the person!
It may be evil, but...I'm the hokage and what I say goes so don't you even dare come in tomorrow to complain!
Well, hope you enjoy your dance partner.

Sincerly,
Tsunade

Naruto just stood there reading the note over and over, he didn't even want to THINK who he got pared with,"What if it's Ino, or Sakura, she'ld be mad if she wasn't with Sasuke~.Hmm...hope it's not Temari or...or...NO!!PLEASE NO!!!ANYTHING BUT SASUKE!!!"Naruto was now in a total melt down, he didn't even notice the door fly open.

The voice that came from the figure was not happy,"Naruto!!WHAT is wrong with you!Why are you screaming!?"Naruto looked around,"Hehe sorry Sasuke."Naruto rubbed the back of his head, "I just got my outfit for the Disney thing, Granny Tsunade said that we had to dance with the person that's wearing an outfit from the same movie."Sasuke hadn't gotten his yet, but he was not looking forward to dancing with a girl.

"Also, get this!You HAVE to, even if it's the same gender!!"Sasuke went paler then what he was already, he REALLY was not looking forward to dancing with a guy!"A-are you serious!?"Naruto sighed."I'm afraid so-HOLY!"A box apearred out of no where, Sasuke picked it up."Hmm?It's for me."

He saw a note on it, Naruto took it and read aloud,

"Dear Sasuke,

The person who was supposed to deliver this to you went to your house, but noticed you were not home.He searched for you and appareantly found you since you or Naruto are reading this.I guess Naruto already told you about the partner thing.
I want both of you to open your boxes at the same time so you BOTH know what you two are gonna be, hope you two like your outfits!

Sincerly,
Tsunade"

Naruto looked confused when he was done reading,"How did she know?"Sasuke shrugged,"I guess we should see what outfits we have."Sasuke sat down on the floor closing the door and waited for Naruto to join.Naruto did,"Okay on the count of three...One.""Two...""Three!"

The boxes were open, exposing material that they were supposed to wear that day.They took them out,"Oh...my...god."Sasuke stared at Naruto's out fit, it was Jasmin's."WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!"A blush rose on Sasuke's cheeks, once again thinking of Naruto in the out fit while chuckling.Both noticed a paper fall from, "Princess Naruto's" outfit, Sasuke read it.

"P.S. You can NOT use Sexy Jutsu."he gave a smirk."Aww come on!!!Well what's yours, huh?"Sasuke shrugged and took out his, he was "The Streetrat" in the movie.Naruto fell to his knees, still holding the clothes,"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have to dance with you!!!"Sasuke paled once again...Why lord...why...thought Sasuke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe here r Sasuke and Naruto's outfits, Tsunade.Is.Evil.XD Princess Naruto and Sasuke the Streetrat.=3 Do you think I should have the next chapter having everyone join together telling who they are?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on October 6, 2008, 11:51:42 AM

hflp on
hflp-_-'. That... is... just... wrong.