Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Everyone's Gone Disney!

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 15 - Everyone's Gone Disney!

Chapter 15 - Everyone's Gone Disney!
"Okay, as I have been told everyone has gotten their outfits for the dance.Now we need some people to help out.We have a lot of food, but we need various of chips, who can bring them?"Ino sighed,"I guess I will.""Thank you Ino, now we need someone to sing, atleast one person from a movie needs to sing a song from their movie."Sasuke looked at Naruto,"Hey don't look at me, Jasmin doesn't have any solos."Naruto whispered,"Unless...we sing A Whole New World..."he stuck out his tounge in disgust."I guess that'll have to do."

"Once you find out who is singing, come tell me or any of the other sensie's.Now I'm gonna read the character sheet, so girls on my left, boys on my right."They seperated where they needed to be."Once I call your name come to the middle and wait for me to call your partner."

"Tenten is Mulan."Tenten gulped and walked to the center, waiting for her partners name."Neji is Genral Shang.Now both of you, sit down at a table together."They walked to the first table and sat."Now, Temari is Tinkerbell."She walked to the center and glared at anyone who laughed."And Shikamaru is Peter Pan.Sit."Little chuckles could be heard in the room.

"Okay the rest I'll wright on the board."
Hinata, Kiara - Kiba, Kovu
Ino, Cinderella - Choji, Prince

Ino scoffed at who she was dancing with, while everyone else was waiting paitently for their name was being writen.

Gaara, Alice - Lee, White Rabbit

Everyone giggled when they saw who Gaara was, he gave them a death glare while Lee thought that he was gonna die.

Konkuro, Grumpy - Makuto, Snow White
Nina, Duchess - Sasune, Thomas O' Malley
Saku, Maid Marian - Shino, Robin Hood
Mitsuki, Megera - Hatichiin, Hercules

The last people were Naruto and Sasuke, everyone looked at them wondering who they were.Looking back at the board, everyone saw.

Sasuke, Aladdin - Naruto, Princess Jasmin

Everyone laughed and Naruto let his head hit his desk, Sasuke looked at him and shaking his head."Now that everyone knows who they are partnerd with, I'll tell you when the dance will start and when it will end.It starts at 8 tonight and ends at 3:00 AM.There will be no training tomorrow."Everyone left while Naruto was hating his life, he was scared what everyone would do when they saw him IN the outfit rather then just imagining.


Yea um...Makuto,Sasune, Hatichiin, and Saku r filler characters.I couldn't fink of other ppl.=3 Okay um...that was Iruka talking and when everyone left it was 5:49 PM.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on October 19, 2008, 12:33:38 PM

hflp on
hflpThose guys have the WORST luck on the planet.