Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - We Have To Win

This is what I get from my imagination!!^-^

Chapter 16 - We Have To Win

Chapter 16 - We Have To Win
Sasuke paced back and forth in his Aladdin outfit. He had already changed and was waiting for Naruto to come out of the bathroom in his outfit. "Ugh! Naruto! Hurry up!" He knocked on the door to emphisize that he was becoming impatient.

"Shut it Sasuke! I- I decided I'm not going." Sasuke could hear Naruto ruffle his clothes and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Oh yes you are! And I'll drag you out if I have-!" Naruto had opened the door to yell at Sasuke to shut it, but Sasuke caught sight of his 'Princess Jasmine'. "N-Naruto?" Naruto was fiddeling with the pants of his outfit. His hair was wetted down so it didn't stick up, Sakura had lent him cover up to cover his Nine-Tail seal and whiskers on his face, and his body looked more feminem than manly or even boyish.

"St-stop looking! Ugh I feel so exposed..." He looked up at Sasuke's Aladdin hat and poked it and noticed that it didn't fall off. "How... is it not falling off?" He poked it with more force, but it still didn't fall off. "That stupid hat." he muttered to himself and Sasuke chuckled.

"Naruto," he took of the hat and showed him the bottom, "it's a clip on." Naruto just looked at him as he put it back on.

"Oh... well I feel stupid." said Naruto as he sat on his bed. Sasuke sighed and pulled up a chair and sat infront of him. Naruto looked up, "What?"

"Are you done your higness?" asked Sasuke as he bowed the best he could while sitting. Naruto merely blushed, puffed up his cheeks, and turned his head away. "Are you going to the dance?" Naruto stood up and fixed his headseat.

"Sure, I guess... what song are we gonna sing?" Sasuke had almost forgot that people had to sing a song, either seperate or together, but since Jasmine didn't have any solos they would have to sing...

"I guess A Whole New World, since that's the only one Jasmine sings on." Naruto hung his head down, it was obvious that he didn't want to sing. Just then a bird with a note attached to his leg flew onto Sasuke's lap. "Hmm? What's this?"

Dear Attendees of the Dance,

I have made up something on last minute. I'm sorry if this is very late, but I bet it will make you WANT to go to the dance.

Okay, on to buisness. This note is about your peoples solos/duets. If your song impresses us (this includes how you feel when singing and how it is sung by BOTH people) you will get two weeks off ALL training and missions.

Hopefully this will inspire you to do something interesting at the Dance.
Have fun and enjoy yourselves~!

Sincerely,
Tsunade



Naruto and Sasuke looked at eachother and said together, "We have to win."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment