Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Freaky Run In

Yea me was bored and I kinda dreamed it!XD

Chapter 1 - Freaky Run In

Chapter 1 - Freaky Run In
One day in Konoha it was quite...kinda.

"LADY TSUNADE!!!LADY TSUNADE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"Ton ton was trying to keep up Shizune and all her screaming."Oink!Oink!!!"At last they finaly took a break, and Ton ton finaly cathed up to Shizune and layed down."Oh this is hopeless.With Konoha this big I can never find her."She let out a big sigh and put her head down."Hey.You lookin' for somebody?"Shizune heard this voice and looked up while talking."yes I a-" she was vut off to see what the little kid was riding on.
"L-LITTLE GIRL GET OFF THAT GIANT, T-THING!!!!!IT COULD HURT YOU!!!!!"All of a sudden Naruto ran up to Shizune."I haven't found Granny Tsunade yet Shizune.Shizune?What the matter Shizune?"Naruto followed her eyes to what she was staring at."WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!Little girl you should really get off the big wolf!!!!!"Naruto ran up to the little girl who was wearing a fox masked and tugged on her hand.She quickly took it back."Don't touch me loser.Sasuke would never hurt me!Isn't that right Sasuke."The little girl patted his head."Woof!"Naruto was now confused."Sasuke?Come to think of it, this wolf does have a resemblance to Sasuke."
Naruto was so busy seeing the wolf named Sasuke that he didn't notice the one on the girl's shoulder."Arf!!"With that one sent Naruto jumping 10 feet in the air."What was that!!!"Naruto looked around."Oh that was Howl."The young girl pointed at Howl."Arf!"Naruto looked up."Oh another wolf.How many more do you got!?"The girl looked at Naruto."I have one more.Itachi.He's in the room.He doesn't really like the outdoors.He bigger than Sasuke though."The wolf so called 'Sasuke' was bigger than Tsunade and half of Shizune put together.
"So how big is the other one?"Naruto asked, scared to get the answer."Probebly bigger than 4 clones of you put together."She pointed at Naruto.That was bigger than Tsunade and half of Shizune!
"Anyway I thought I heard that you needed help to find someone, is that right?"Shizune looked up at the gold eyed, fox masked girl."T-that's right."


You'll have to wait for the rest!!X3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment