Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Helping Out

Yea me was bored and I kinda dreamed it!XD

Chapter 2 - Helping Out

Chapter 2 - Helping Out
Last time: Shizune was looking for Tsunade and ran into this little girl.Naruto ran into her too and will she help Shizune find Lady Tsunade?


"Well."Shizune looked at the little girl confused."Well what?"The girl sighed."Do u have something of hers?"Naruto was still in shock of how big the other was."Yes I do."Shizune got Tsunade's hair piece from her pouch.The girl snatched it out of her hands."Sasuke!Can you pick up the cent?"She put the hair piece to Sasuke's nose."Bark!!"And with that he started to walk.Shizune thought to her self,"How can he pick up the cent?There's a hotspring here.Ton ton can't even pick up the cent of Lady Tsunade,"she looked at Ton ton, who looked up at her,", she must put them through tough training."What broke her out of her trance of thinking was the screaming of the girl."WOH!!!!"
She was almost at Ichiraku Ramen.Sasuke walked out to find Sakura runing towards him."Sasuke!Sasuke!"Sasuke wasn't so happy to see her but he was kinda bored, so he shrugged and turned her way.At last Sakura finaly got to him."Hey Sakura."Sasuke said to the pink haired Kunoichi,"Hi Sasuke!"Sakura heard a faint scream anf turned around."Sasuke look!"Sasuke than looked behind Sakura and faintly saw a girl with a fox mask on a blackish gray wolf.
"Sakura move!"Sasuke pushed Sakura over to where the girl wouldn't hit her.
And she wen't passed them with both of them, especially Sasuke, hearing,"Slow down Sasuke!!!"Sasuke was shocked.Sakura picked herself up off the ground."Did she just say your name?Sasuke?Sasuke what's wrong!?"Sasuke was in a trance when he heard his name, and now it was ringing in his head."Sasuke..."
Finally Sasuke stopped."WOOF!!!"Sasuke woofed so loud that Shizune could hear it.LadyTsunade was in a room right above where they were standing.Tsunade looked out of her window, but froze when she saw a girl, on a wolf, with a fox mask that she could never forget.



You'll have to wait because I gots a good title for the next chap and me brain dead.=P

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment