Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - >>Chap.1- The Lonely Angel

This is just a basi story, i guess. I hope this one is better! C=

Chapter 1 - >>Chap.1- The Lonely Angel

Chapter 1 - >>Chap.1- The Lonely Angel
Chap.1- The Lonely Angel

The young 12 year-old angel sat crying in the small corner of the cramped room. Her brown hair tangled from stress. She knew no one could find her here, because it was her hiding place, a small section set aside from the rest of the monstrous school. The angel was Mirelle, daughter of the dead legend, Anthony. You never would have thought that a person who was surrounded by people so often, would feel so terribly alone. Mirelle had lost her father at the early age of four, left alone with her grieving mother who had later committed suicide herself.

Although Mirelle felt so alone, she had three good friends. They were her fellow angel-cadets, Alicia, Hinata, and Midori. She also saw the good points of her life, being highly-regarded by the royalty of heaven. Any first timer in heaven would be blinded at first because almost everything in this world is the brightest white you’ve ever seen.

Mirelle and her friends attended Suki’s Angel Academy there. The uniform for girls was the regular blue-and-white sailor uniform, the skirts ending just above the knees, where the white knee-high socks began. Every girl wore a red rose that was tied to their socks with a navy blue bow.

The guys wore a dark blue shirt and dark blue pants, along with a short white tie to match their three other angel partners. There were groups of five including the sensei, a full-fledged angel. Girls and boys were separated during the school year, and the only time they were able to do anything together was at lunch and at the end of the year during angel exams.

“Mirelle? Mirelle, are you in there?” came a voice from outside, no doubt Mirelle’s sensei, Karumi. Mirelle was thrown off guard, wondering how her sensei who barely knew her that well, would know about her hiding place. She kept quiet in hopes that Karumi-sensei would leave, without success. Karumi pounded on door, the hinges almost knocked out of the thin wall.

Mirelle knew that her sensei wouldn’t stop until she busted down the door to check the room. She stood up shakily, and stumbled her way to the door. She opened it just as the door burst off the wall. Mirelle clung to the door, hoping she wouldn’t be discovered of crying by her ever so cheerful teacher.

“Mirelle! We’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Karumi exclaimed with a relieved smile. “Why were you in here?” The sensei noticed a slight sniffle coming from the other side of the door blocking her view from the girl. She snatched the light door from the grasp of the 12 year-old, revealing a teary-eyed Mirelle.

“Oh… are you ok?” Karumi asked softly, bending down to Mirelle’s level. “Hey, its alright, come on. We’ll even get some ramen after practice.” Again, a small sniffle. The sensei frowned and stood up straight. “Ok, you need to cheer up.”

“G-gomenasai…,” Mirelle managed to get out, rubbing her wet eyes. Karumi grabbed Mirelle’s hand and started to drag the young girl back out to the main hallway.

“I hear there’s a new transfer student coming today! It’s a guy, but you can still meet him a lunch, eh?” Karumi said, trying to lighten the mood. It seemed to have worked, because Mirelle had a small smile on her face.

“That’s better,” the older woman whispered.
________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks if you read it!! (and made it this far)
Please review with any suggestions on making this better. C=
--NO reviews equals NO update--

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cloudsfan09 on January 28, 2007, 2:24:53 AM

cloudsfan09 on
cloudsfan09ITS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!

MidNightWander on January 17, 2007, 12:46:34 PM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderTT_TT sad, YAY so far a happy ending ^_~ *favs*