Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - >>Chap.2- Mirelle vs. Alicia!

This is just a basi story, i guess. I hope this one is better! C=

Chapter 2 - >>Chap.2- Mirelle vs. Alicia!

Chapter 2 - >>Chap.2- Mirelle vs. Alicia!
Chap. 2- Mirelle vs. Alicia!

During that days practice, Mirelle had still yet to perform a proper healing spell. She had never been good at spells of any kind, even though she was the daughter of Legend Anthony who had been the best magician of his time.

“Hikaido-morto!” Mirelle yelled out the lightning spell. Still, she only managed a tiny spark to emit from her palms. She sighed and gathered more energy to try again. Two of her teammates, Alicia and Midori, were sitting off to the side while Hinata and Karumi-sensei were off buying some weapons that the team would need for drills.

“Awwww, come on Mirelle! How long will it take you?!” Alicia moaned. She was obviously annoyed.

“That isn’t going to help, you know,” Midori told Alicia sternly. “She’s trying her hardest, and just because Mirelle isn’t the greatest in the world-”

“Greatest?! Come on, it isn’t even lunch yet and Mirelle is already starting to run out of energy,“ Alcia said. Mirelle couldn’t help but lose concentration to Alicia’s comment. She broke stance and pointed angrily at Alicia.

“Fine then! Call me what you want, talk about me however you like, but just because I’m no good at spells doesn’t mean I couldn’t beat you with weapons!” Mirelle screamed. Then, Karumi stepped out from around the corner with Hinata, carrying a couple of bags full of human-shaped targets and new weaponry.

“Hey, you guys! Stop fighting and come help with these bags. We at least need to get in a few sparring rounds before the bell rings for lunch!” the sensei called out. The three students hurried to help out the bag-holders.
When everything was put away and the boundary lines were drawn with white chalk in the grass, Karumi sat down to figure the pairs that would fight. “Ok, we’ll be having a match be between Midori and Hinata first, then a match with Mirelle and Alicia second.” The woman noticed a ‘perfect’ being formed on the lips of Mirelle and Alicia. She shook it off, thinking it was nothing.

Hinata and Midori both stepped into the small box, taking fighting stances. Karumi began the fight with a wave of her hand and spells were being uttered on both sides within seconds. Zap! Zap! Both were hit, but Hinata recovered faster and threw a dagger and a couple of shuriken at Midori, pinning her to the wall.

“Winning this match, we have Hinata!” the sensei exclaimed. Hinata quickly rushed to the wall to help Midori down and retrieve her used weapons. “Next, Mirelle and Alicia. Please step up.” The two girls stepped into the small box eagerly like the pair before them. Again, the sensei began the match with a wave of her hand.

Mirelle was quick with her daggers and threw them at Alicia. Alcia dodged the daggers as fast as she could, still getting a small cut on her leg. She muttered the lightning spell and an immediate bolt of lightning was emitted from her palms. It hit Mirelle straight on, she was almost blasted out of the box when she whipped out two daggers and dug them into the ground to hold on.

“Grrrrr…HIKAIDO-MORTO!!!” Alicia yelled. This time, a huge bolt of lightning was emitted and the daggers weren’t enough. Mirelle couldn’t dodge fast enough and was thrown to the wall, which cracked immediately. Mirelle’s vision went black to the lunch bell sounding, and sensei rushing over screaming her name…
________________________________________________________________________________
Well, even though only one person commented, I thought I would update for her.
She likes it and I hope more people do too! (even if they dont comment)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cloudsfan09 on January 28, 2007, 2:27:39 AM

cloudsfan09 on
cloudsfan09YEAH I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING AS MNW does she die?

MidNightWander on January 27, 2007, 8:29:15 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderDOES SHE DIE?