Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - >>Chap. 3- Recovery Room

This is just a basi story, i guess. I hope this one is better! C=

Chapter 3 - >>Chap. 3- Recovery Room

Chapter 3 - >>Chap. 3- Recovery Room
Chap. 3

Mirelle opened her eyes slowly to a blinding white ceiling. She tried to speak but must have lost her voice from the hit to the wall because a raspy sound was all that came out. She heard movement to her right and turned. Sensei, Midori, and Hinata were all watching her intently. She moved her fingers, then her hand, and waved at them. Relieved looks spread across their faces.

“Mirelle!” Hinata said. She came over followed by the other two. The three erupted in questions like “How do you feel?” and “Hungry yet?”. She laughed and tried to answer all the questions at once. They talked so long that Midori went to grab some ramen for the group.

“Ano, if you don’t mind me asking, what happened to Alicia?” Mirelle asked nervously. She had expected to see Alicia come barging in any second once she woke up. Saying sorry, then laughing when Mirelle forgave her. Hinata and Karumi-sensei had disgusted looks on their faces.

“She was taken to the principal’s office to get a lecture and a punishment,” Karumi said.

“Yeah, I think it was something like a month’s worth of “special” tutoring by the principal herself!” Hinata added.

“Oh… I didn’t want that to happen. All it was was a silly argument…,” Mirelle trailed off. She had a choking feeling in her throat. It was just a silly argument. She never would have thought that Alicia would take it so far. And a month without the team a day before midterm exams?

“Its not your fault, she simply took it too far and got a suitable punishment for it” Karumi replied to Mirelle.

“Hai, sensei,” Mirelle whispered loud enough for the woman to hear.

“Well, on a brighter note, I met that new boy!” Hinata cheered. “His name is Arai, he told me to tell you that he hoped you felt better!” Hinata had a big smile on her face.

“But he doesn’t even know me,” Mirelle replied.

“That’s the cool part. I guess he’s in the same group as Idate, Haru, and Tomuro!” Hinata had hearts in her eyes. Hinata had a huge crush on the super-cool Tomuro. He was nice, strong, and smart. The “perfect guy!” Hinata would say. The door opened and Midori came in with steaming bowls of ramen and some tamasaburo.

“Lunch is served!” Midori exclaimed, basking happily in the steam from the bowls. After ramen, tamasaburo, and chopsticks were passed around, everyone dug in. Slurping sounds filled the room, along with people trying to talk through mouthfuls of the delicious ramen.

After everything was cleaned up and thrown away, the group left the room to check Mirelle out of the infirmary and get down to the grounds to take a walk around campus, as the school day was over in a few minutes.

“Tomorrow, I want everyone here bright and early so we can get few study hours in. Say, about 4:00 am,” Karumi announced. The three angels-in-training nodded.

When the bell rang, everyone took off. Mirelle ran home, excited about the following day. She went to bed that night, sure as ever that she could, and would, pass.
________________________________________________________________________________
Hehe, well, for those he need a japanese vocabulary check for this chapter:
Ano- Um; Ah; Uhh
Hai- Yes; Sure
Tamasaburo is those dumpling-shaped things on the stick, Anko eats them. Everbody should know what ramen is. (naruto: its like, the tastiest thing!)
Thanx to all who have commented so far! (only, like, two people)
Until next time!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cloudsfan09 on February 2, 2007, 9:48:44 PM

cloudsfan09 on
cloudsfan09kawaii!!! thats was awsome please write more!

MidNightWander on February 2, 2007, 9:51:22 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ps: you MUST i reapeat MUST write more

SoraYamato on February 1, 2007, 1:36:36 PM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoOishii! Ima watashi wa onokagasuita!
This is a very good story so far ^_^ can't wait to read on.