Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - >>Chap. 5- Definately Strange Encounter = WEIRDO

This is just a basi story, i guess. I hope this one is better! C=

Chapter 5 - >>Chap. 5- Definately Strange Encounter = WEIRDO

Chapter 5 - >>Chap. 5- Definately Strange Encounter = WEIRDO
A/N: I hope this is good. I started and finished this very funny chapter just today! wahoo!! FYI to my favorite readers: I am going on vacation! I wont be back for a few days. (like, Monday) I'll update my other story too for you guys before I have to leave. I may be able to get on to talk to everybody though!! (is that an upside???)

Chap. 5

When Mirelle turned around, she was surprised to see cheery Arai grinning back at her. “Hi there!” Arai said. Mirelle was still shocked so she just stood there. He noticed this and his smile went away to be replaced by a small frown. “Is something wrong?” he asked.

“Huh? Oh, no! Sorry, you just surprised me is all,” Mirelle replied back. She took a deep breath. “Well, if you don’t mind, I need to get home, I’m having company over later.” Mirelle had turned around about to leave when her hand was tugged at and Arai appeared beside her… still holding her hand.

“Then I’ll just walk you home!” Arai declared and started leading the way down the small road. He was STILL holding her hand which annoyed the heck out of Mirelle. ‘Well, this guy’s definitely one for the record books,' Mirelle thought, growing more and more impatient with Arai’s actions. He had started to hum and swing his free arm], which was even stranger for a GUY.

“Um, Arai-san? May I have my hand back?” Mirelle asked irritated. Arai stopped his humming and abruptly stopped walking as well,feeling Mirelle slam into his back. When he turned to face her, Mirelle had a hand to her forehead, which she quickly removed.

“Ano, Mirelle-chan,” he began with a cheery smile, then he turned completely serious. “…Nope.” This shocked Mirelle so much her jaw dropped. Arai turned back around beginning to walk again, and looked around the street they had come to, waving at random people who hesitantly waved back with ‘is-he-weird-or-what?’ faces.

“Your probably going to ask me why, right? Well, because I’m walking you home and if I let you go, you might get kidnapped or hurt. Also, we can count this as our first date! Yay!” Arai declared even louder. Mirelle’s whole face was red from shock and anger. Her small house with its even smaller yard came into view and she snatched her hand away in one last ‘all-or-nothing’ action.

“THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT OUR FIRST DATE!!!“ Mirelle yelled angrily at the seemingly oblivious Arai. With a few deep breaths, Mirelle gained her calm composure. “This is goodbye Arai-san,” Mirelle spat,(no, she didn’t really spit) walking to her door. Had she looked back, she’d have seen the cheery smile of Arai that usually shone brightly was gone, to be replaced by the same serious stare from that morning.

“Looks my operation to get Relle-chan (mirelle) to love me is in action!“ Arai said before running off happily. Mirelle’s house door slammed shut, sending a few nearby birds flying from their seats in the tree that hovered over her house.

0o00o0

Mirelle had slammed the door shut and hurried to the window to watch him, and watched intently as Arai talked to himself with an ecstatic expression and run off down the road. ‘What a weird guy,' Mirelle thought, sinking to the floor. She closed her eyes, trying to rest after the long day.

Eventually (10 minutes tops), she opened her eyes again, noticing the time was 4:45 pm, deciding she better get ready for Midori to come over.

“She’ll probably bring Hinata over too, she usually does,” Mirelle said. She rose and walked up the stairs to her bedroom. There she got out of her school clothes and into more comfortable clothes that were perfect for combat practice.

A couple knocks at the door snapped Mirelle back to reality as she put her boots on and hurried down the stairs and to the door. She opened it to see a smiling Midori and Hinata. ‘Thought so,’ Mirelle thought to herself. Welcoming Hinata and Midori in she went to get her weapons.

“Come on Mirelle! We’ll practice in the backyard!” Midori announced and Mirelle nodded in agreement. The three teenagers strolled to the backyard which was a huge field dotted with small trees. It was perfect for the close and far combat practice they would need for the next day.

“Lets get started then!” Hinata yelled excitedly. She went and started warming up with a few punches and kicks to a poor beech tree. Midori and Mirelle sweat dropped and went to their separate trees as well, landing combo attacks and other things.

Mirelle spent only 2 minutes practicing the combos, and went straight to the spells. After about 45 minutes, she had mastered the lightning, fire, and weapon-control spells. As proud as Mirelle was of herself, she knew she had to get the Shadow Clone and Weapon Transformation spells down.

“Agh! I’m hungry!” Midori claimed 30 seconds later, dramatically collapsing to the grass beside her oak tree which was scarred and burnt. Hinata followed suit with an added “AGH!!!”, collapsing next to her nearly destroyed beech tree, almost getting stabbed by the many kunai and shuriken that were scattered everywhere. Amazingly, she landed completely unscathed.

“Ok, ok,” Mirelle laughed.

They all hurried to a ramen shop on the main road and ate until they were going to fall of the chairs. After the girls had made it back to Mirelle’s house, Midori, Hinata, and Mirelle fell instantly asleep the instant they touched the carpet in the living room.
~~____________________________________________________________________________~~
So, ummmm, yea. I want Arai to be the dude with a definate "thing" for Mirelle(obviously)
I liked how this chappie turned out with the whole Arai thang, and then the very very small training session. Overall, a comfortable chapter. I figured out where Mirelle's journeys and testing will take her!!!
Muwahahaaaaa!! Review please!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MidNightWander on March 8, 2007, 7:41:56 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderawesome!!! on to the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pleaseme on March 1, 2007, 6:12:23 AM

pleaseme on
pleasemeArai is werid but i think he is a good choice for Mirelle!

1mangalover on March 1, 2007, 9:33:02 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverthank you! yea, i agree, very good choice. cause Mirelle is all uptight and all... thank you very much!

~1mangalover~

Chrisie on February 28, 2007, 5:19:08 AM

Chrisie on
ChrisieAww, Arai is so cute and weird. <3 Lovely work on his character. He's so odd, you just got to love him. <33 Continue like this~!

Hope you'll have a nice vacation. ^__^