Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rock Lee's Certain Pain

Hey! Well, these are just gonna be some Naruto jokes I came up with(most when I'm either hyper or have nothing better to do). I personally think they're funny.
 
If you want a pairing or a specific crack, I can do it as a request for yah! =]
 

Chapter 1 - Rock Lee's Certain Pain

Chapter 1 - Rock Lee's Certain Pain
ROCK LEE'S CERTAIN PAIN                   
 
                    “Youthfulness mixed in with cornflakes and strawberries is the perfect drink to stay youthful Neji!” an overly-ecstatic Gai-sensei declared to the pearl-eyed genius. And, pointing at Lee who was running around TenTen in circles talking about youthfulness and how it made him so youthful and how she SO wasnt as youthful as he was, whispered something completely off-topic in Neji’s ear. 
                    I’m guessing it went something like this… “You see that boy over there Neji? (neji nods) You should model yourself after him! (neji twitch) He’s got that youthfulness-ness about him that makes him the star student of this team!” Gai would have said. (neji twitch twitch twitch) 
                    “Um… No thanks,” Neji replied, watching the annoyed TenTen try and stab Lee with a knife, but Lee with his SO much more youthfulness than her easily dodged it.
                    “You’ll never catch me you unyouthful old bat, TenTen!” Neji heard Lee exclaim. Smirking, Neji knew somewhere deep down that Lee would live a very short life, and that his death would be slow and painful, as TenTen surely wished it. TenTen took out a whole array of weaponry and shot them at Lee. (I think I saw an M360 too!) 

                    Three days later, Lee checked into the hospital with multiple bruises, a concussion, four contusions, a broken arm, and several severe cuts to his back, most likely from a kunai. Lee, however, has not died, and is well on his way to recovery from the incident. To this day, no one except for Neji knew that TenTen had done it, and her reason for it, you may ask?

                                          Payback from the “unyouthful old bat”.
 
________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you liked it. =]
I made this a long time ago, and kept forgetting to submit.
If yah dont like it, I cant help you there buddy.
R&R please!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 8, 2008, 8:39:24 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDHehehehe. Loved it!
Pure crack. Do more!

PinkAngel101 on June 21, 2007, 3:08:17 PM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101LOL

MidNightWander on April 2, 2007, 1:30:06 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!