Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ino-Shika-Cho!

Hey! Well, these are just gonna be some Naruto jokes I came up with(most when I'm either hyper or have nothing better to do). I personally think they're funny.
 
If you want a pairing or a specific crack, I can do it as a request for yah! =]
 

Chapter 2 - Ino-Shika-Cho!

Chapter 2 - Ino-Shika-Cho!
INO-SHIKA-CHO!

    Ino was teasing Choji like a dog with the last potato chip. Choji had taken in his rather large supply of food in the morning, giving Ino the chance she needed.

    “Come on! Come on! That’s a good boy!” Ino cooed to Choji, patting him on the head, but STILL keeping the chip out of reach. Our nonchalant ninja lying back enjoying the clouds. (does he ever see UFO’s?) 

    “Troublesome girl…,” Shikamaru muttered. 5 minutes later, it had become painful to watch as Choji barked and rolled over. “Ino, give it to him! Now!”

    “No! I want to play with Choji some more!” Ino whined, happily leading her new “dog” around. Shikamaru, predicting this, did the hand seals for the Shadow Possesion Jutsu, taking control over Ino’s unsuspecting body.

    “Hey! Shikamaru, stop it!” Ino yelled. Shikmaru wagged his finger at her indicating “no”. Shikamaru made the motion for Ino to let Choji have the chip, which he gladly ate. “OK! You can let me go now Shikamaru!” Ino squealed angrily. (oink! oink!)

    Shikamaru thought the situation over for a few moments, deciding he had the definite chance to humiliate Ino.

    So, if you just so happened to be in the village that afternoon and looked up at the rooftops, you would have seen Ino skipping and dancing like a lunatic on the shops and buildings, singing “Mary Had A Little Lamb” over and over again.

A/N: I’M SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 8, 2008, 8:43:14 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDMary had a little lamb!?!?! Genius!