Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Beginning

Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND

Chapter 2 - The Beginning

Chapter 2 - The Beginning
Chapter 2


Harry glared at Dumbledore and snarled


“I am aloud to be any wear i want and you can not stop me”


Dumbledore frowned and stepped in close


“listen close Harry, I will make you fight Voldemort even if I have to force you”


Harry glared at him and turned and strated to walk away with a stiff back. Unbenonst to Dumbledore Harry had turned Dark and there was no way that they were going to get him to fight Voldemort infact Harry was planning on fighting Dumbledore and his followers. Once out of sight Harry lent against a wall and hung his head.


Remus was walking along the hallway making rounds just incase that students where awake. He turned the corner and found Harry leaning against the wall. Walking up to him he placed his hand on his shoulder he asked.


“are you alright Harry?”


Harry looked at him and nodded


“I'm fine remy but can I ask you something personal?”


Remus nodded and mentioned for harry to follow him. Once in the safety of Remus's office he mentioned for Harry to take a seat and explain to him what was on his mind. Harry sighed sitting down he started to fiddle and finaly looked up at him.


“would you support me in anything I do?”


Remus nodded and lent forward


“are you in any trouble?”


Harry nodded


“with Dumbledore he found out about what i have decided to do”


Remus sighed


“should i get Sirius and we can discuss this more confidently in our rooms”


Harry nodded and followed Remus once again to his rooms. When he got there he was surprised to find Sirius suddenly tackle Remus onto the ground and started to passionatly kiss him and grop him. Remus blushed and promptly pushed him off. Sirius pouted and then looked towards the door where he spotted Harry. Harry saw an angry look come into his godfathers eyes.


“whats the traitor doing here?”


Remus just looked at him and frowned


“what are you talking about?”

Sirius huffed


“didn't Dumbledore tell you Harry here has decided to join sides with He Who Must Not Be Named”


Remus just looked at him and frowned


“shouldn't you support your godson instead of hating him”


Sirius didn't say anything anjd just turned his back on the two them. Harry lowered his head He had been hoping that Sirus of all people would support him but he had been wrong. He had trusted him just like he had trusted his to ex best friends. Harry turned and headed to the door.


“If this is how you feel about me Black the i hope you don't face me when it is time to fight”


Sirius didn't turn around though he did have tears streaming down his face as he listened to his beloved godson leave just as the door slamed shut Sirius immediately jumped up and ran out there and grabbed hold of Harry and held onto him with all his streangth.


“I'm sorry Harry please forgive me, I bet you had a good reason to do what you did why don't you come back into the room and tell us the reason behind your sudden change in heart?”


Harry who had wrapped his arms around Sirius nodded his head and followed him back into the room where he found Remus sitting on the couch with a smile.


“everything worked out?”


Harry and Sirius nodded and walked over and sat down. Both Sirius and Remus stayed quite waiting to hear what Harry had to say. Harry swollowed and looked at them.


“I have indeed joined forces with Tom. But only because Dumbledore is a munipulative frack who hides the most important things like who really killed my parents. I bet the great Dumbledore didn't tell you that it was him that killed my parents, cause they too were going to join sides with Tom.”


Sirius looked furious


“HOW DARE THAT BASTARD LIE TO US AND HOW DARE HE KILL LILLY AND JAMES”


Remus to looked really angry


“Harry do you think Vol..Vo..Voldemort will let us join sides with you and him?”


Harry nodded and reached over and gave them a hug


“thank you for understanding. I'm glad that i still have some people who still care about me besides Severus, Lucius, Draco and Tom”


That caught Sirius's attention and he frowned


“why would the greasy git care about any one but himself?”
Harry frowned


“Seeing how we are all going to be around eachother I thought it would be good if we all got along...please”


Harry gave Sirius a cute look until he finaly gave in and sighed


“alrright but if he gives me or Remmy any trouble then I will be forced to act quickly”


Harry nodded and kissed them on the cheek


“see you guys in the morning”


They nodded and watched Harry leave.


-----THE NEXT MORNING----


Harry gazed at the the slythrin table were Draco was laughing with his friends. Harry suddenly got an idea and sent a note to him.


Draco suddenly felt a fluttering under his hand . When he looked down he noticed a note. Quickly reading it he jumped up and left the great hall. Hahrry smirked and stood up as well and left along with him.


Stepping into the room where Draco and him met all the time when they wanted to discuss things. Draco watched as Harry stepped into the room and locked and charmed the door.


“whats the matter Harry?”


Harry looked at him and started to walk to him grinning. Draco backed up not knowing why Harry was looking like that. Harry grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him close.


“Dray...” Harry murmered as he started to knibble and like his way along Draco's kneck “...will you let me make love to you?”


Draco blushed and with a shacky breath he said


“yes”


Harry grinned




******************** SEX SCENE***************************


Harry started to unbutton His shirt kissing and knibbling along his collar bone. Then lowering his head Harry started to suck on his nipple. Draco cried out in pleausre and tangled his fingers in Harry's hair.


“Harry..ahh..please don't stop”


Harry grinned and looked up at him


“wasn't even planning to”


Harry grinned and stuck three fingers in front of Draco


“suck”


was the only command Harry gave to Draco. Draco opened his mouth and started to suck on the fingers. Once the fingers where well lubricated, Harry with drew the fingers and placed them at Draco's puckered entrance.


“are you sure draco that you want this?”


Draco nodded his head


“I...I..Do want this Harry. Plaese do not prlong this torture”


Harry smiled and started to stretch him draco gasped in pain when Harry finally slammed in him. Grabbing hold of Harry's shoulders he held on to them to make sure that Harry wouldn't move with out him being ready.


When he was finally ready draco started to thrust down on Harry's cock.


“please Harry move”


Harry grinned and started to move at a fast past. Changing angle till he hit the spot deep inside of Draco. Draco cried out and started to push back to meet with Harry's thrusts.


“ahh...Fastah...please”


harry started to speed up and with in minutes Harry was grabbing hold of Draco's Cock and started to pump it time with his thrust. A couple of minutes Later Draco cried out spilling his seed all over Harry's and His chest. When Harry felt the walls surrounding his cock tighten. He gasped and spilled his seed deep with in Draco.


************ END SEX SCENE ***************


Harry sighed and laid back on the dusty floor. Draco moved and placed his head on Harry's chest.


“Thank you Harry”


Harry looked at him questionaly


“why are you saying thankyou? it should be me syaing that”


Draco smiled and snuggled closer


“Because i am thank full it was you who took my virginity and not some crazed member of the flaming bird”


Harry chuckled


“why would they rape some one?”
Draco looked at him


“you didn't know”


Harry looked confused


“know what?”


Draco blushed and stared around making sure no one would hear him. Then in a low voice Draco whispered


“Dumbledore is saying it is allright for the mebers to rape the children of known Death eaters”


Harry frowned and glared at the ceiling


“well arn't you glad that i have joined sides with voldemort then?”


Draco nodded and fell to sleep with Harry following not long after.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and please R&R

Allright i have a question
Should Bill Weasley be
On the light side
or
With Harry on the Dark side?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment