Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Cry

Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND

Chapter 3 - The Cry

Chapter 3 - The Cry
Chapter 3

(Thoughts)

Draco woke up in his bedroom. Looking around he noticed that Harry wasn't with him. Standing up he headed into the bathroom and rinsed his face. Staring at his face in the mirror (Why did Harry do it? Does he have feelings for me or was he doing this just to torment me? He knows I have feelings for him)

“are you allright Dray?”


Draco nodded and watched as he took a step towards him and wrapped him up in a friendly hug.


“I saw you and Harry together”


Draco looked up at him


“why isn't he here with me?”


Blaise looked down at his friend of 14 years


“He wanted to be but I thought it would be a bad idea for him to come into the Dorms just yet.”


Draco looked at him with a mixture of surprise and shock


“What are you talking about. Are you saying Voldemort hasn't told anyone yet?”


Blaise nodded and sighed


“well why don't we go and find Harry?”


Draco nodded


-----------------------


Harry sat in front of Dumbledore who was watching him with a keen eye. He lent forward and locked gazes with Harry


“can i ask you something Harry?”


Harry nodded and lent back. He had a plan that might get him away but he didn't know that Dumbledore had something so bad that it might be the worset thing that Dumbledorer would be able to do to anyone.


“why are you ignoring Mr Weasly and Miss Granger?”


Harry just sighed and looked at him


“because they are no good people who just wanted to hang out with me cause of my fame”


Dumbledore stood up and walked over to him


“Harry would you follow me please”
Harry stood up and followed him though he was uneasy. Stepping into Dumbledore's private rooms . Looking at Dumbledore and wantched as he locked and charmed the door then taking harry's wand he then pushed Harry onto the bed and tied him down.


“now Harry do not struggle or this will hurt more then it should”


Harry gasped


“what are you planning on doing?”


----------- RAPE SCENE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WAIT FOR THE LONG SPACE ----------------


Dumbledore smirked at tore off Harry's clothes


“I have wanted to do this ever since you came to Hogwarts”


Harry started to struggle then and tried to pull his hands free but that only resulted in brusied and bleeding. Dumbledore chuckled and licked the blood running down Harry's arm.


“you taste just as good as you look”


Harry started to cry as he felt Dumbledores wrinkly fingers start to massage his cock. He cried out in disgust and started to struggle more violently. Dumbledore stunned him


“though i like hearing you cry i have to stun you so you don't struggle and hurt yourself more.”


Harry watched as Dumbldore reached for a jar on the night stand. Harry then realised what he fully planned on doing. He wished he had someone that he could call out to. Dumbledore slipped inside of Harry with out preparing him. Harry let tears slip down his cheeks the only sighn that he was in pain.






















---------------------- END RAPE SCENE YOU CAN READ NOW ---------------------------


After Dumbledore had finished he took the stun off of Harry. Harry jumped up and ran out with all his clothes. Pulling his clothes on he ran towards Snapes office. Taking a deep breath he stepped into the office and saw Snape sitting at his desk marking papers. He looked up as he heard the door open. He was surprised that he saw Harry standing there with a worried expression.


“Severus can I tell you something?”


Snape nodded and put down he's pen


“what is wrong Harry?”


Harry rushed over to him and through his arms around him


“Dumbledore...he...he rape...raped me”


Snape frowned and decided to see if Harry was telling the truth. Going through his mind he saw the truth he felt rage building up. Dumbledore had promised him that he wouldn't rape anyone after him. He wrapped his arms around him.


“oh Harry I will not let him hurt you again I promise”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for reading and please review

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment