Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The New Memory

Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND

Chapter 4 - The New Memory

Chapter 4 - The New Memory
Chapter 4


Snape walked briskley to Dumbledores office, He is going to pay. Dumbledore called him in when Snape knocked on the door.


“What do you want my dear boy?”


Snape looked ready strangle him but he controlled his temper and sat down.


“well Albus i have to talk to you about something that I came open or should I say someone”


Dumbledore visibly paled and looked at him he hoped that he hadn't figured it out but by the look on his face he had and he looked ready to kill him.


“you promised Albus that you wouldn't rape anyone if i gave into you”


Dumbledore stood up and walked around the table and took hold of Snapes shoulder and leaned down till his lips were inches from his.


“Just cause i said that i would osen't mean i was going to keep it”


Snape stood up and grabbed the old mans arms and shoved him into a bookcase that was beside the door.


“I'm going to make you pay for hurting Harry like that and there is nothing you can do about it”


Dumbledore chuckled


“you'll be thrown into Azkaban”


Snape looked at him


“I don't think so. What would parents and the minister think of you raping Harry and perving on the young boys in the showers”


Dumbledore looked at him with a shocked look


“How'd you know about that?”


Snape chuckled


“I've been keeping my eye on you but it seems not close enough, If i had you wouldn't of raped Harry”


Dumbledore sneered


“He deserved it cause he is nothing but a evil bastard who should be dead with his parents”


Snape finally lost it and hexed Dumbledore and then walked out with a smirk.


------------------


Harry was asleep in Snapes private quarters when Snape came in with his two godfathers. He went and shook Harry's arm.


“Harry wake up your godfathers are here”


Harry woke up and stared tiredly around and saw Sirius and Remus and ran over to them and through his arms around them.


“I'm sorry”


Sirius pulled back alittle and gazed at him surprised.


“what are you sorry about?”


Harry stared at his lap


“I was unable to stop him...I couldn't stop him”


Remus pulled Harry close


“It's not your fault Harry it was never your fault”


Snape sat down close by


“Dumbledore will ot be bothering anyone after today”


Harry spun around


“what did you do?”


Snape smiled


“you'll find out tommorrow”


----------


The next morning everyone hurried into the great hall. There was a rumor going around that something big waas going on and it all started from the slythrins just one infact. Harry walked in and sat near Draco who put a protective arm around him. Harry looked up as all the teachers walked and all of them except Snape had a worried expression on their face. Dumbledore came striding in then. Harry seeing him wimpered and pushed himself as close as he could to Draco and tried hiding his face. The Slythrins had all found out what Dumbledore had done and all were now glaring at him. Dumbledore stood in front of everyone and cleared his voice


“everyone i would like to anouce something”


The room suddenly went quit as everyone looked at him


“I would like to tell everyone that I have been watching the boys shower and change and I have raped a student and if given the time I will do it again cause I like young kids”


The kids started to get out of hand after that. Students were running around trying to get out of the hall and the teachers were to shocked to help. Harry looked up at the staff table and saw Snape smirking as if he had something to do with it.


----


That afternoon The minister and around eight aurors came marching into the school with a determind look upon all their faces. Dumbledore was in the foyer standing there as if he knew what was coming. Snape touched Harry's arm.


“it's allright Harry”


Harry nodded and looked up to see someone point a wand at Dumbledore and yell.


“ADVA KADAVA”(sp?)


Harry blinked and watched as Dumbledore just crumpled to the floor and just lay there with blank eyes. Snape smirked


“He got what he deserved”


Harry nodded and glanced up as Snape turned and started to walk off


“Harry would you like to come over and have a drink?”


Harry smiled slightly and followed him. Once in the rooms Harry suddenly through his arms around Snape.


“Please Sev give me a new memory”


Snape gazed at him with shock


“But Harry you where just raped”


Harry blinked back tears


“I know...I...I just want...want to forget that”


Snape sighed and led Harry into his rooms


“are you sure?”


Harry nodded


----------- SEX SCENE---------------






Harry laid back on the bed and watched as Snape started to gently unbutton his shirt and slowly started to kiss down Harry's chest. Harry moaned and arched his back.


“Please..AH...”


Snape smirked


“please what?”


Harry panted and wrapped his arms around Snapes kneck


“please...in me”


Snape smirked


“In time”


Harry whined and watched as Snape proceeded to kiss and strip him at the same time. Once Harry's pants were off Snape took hold of Harry's organ. He lowered his head and gave the tip a slow lick. Harry cried out and bucked up. Snape not stopping his actions grabbed hold or his wand and said a quick spell that lubricated both him and Harry. Harry moaned when he felt the cold wetness cover his insides. Raising his legs Harry wrapped them around Snapes waist.


“please Sev...don't tease”


Snape smiled and slipped his fingers into Harry papering him. Harry gasped and wimpered. Snape stopped when he noticed this.


“are you allright?”


Harry nodded and started to move on those fingers. Snape smiled and took out his fingers and replaced them with something larger. Harry looked at him, Snape looked down and then leaned down and started to kiss him while he slipped fully into him. Hary cried out in Snapes mouth, Snape gently massaged his stomache hopefully getting rid of the pain. When Harry started to move, he took that as a sighn to begin. He started at a slow pace but Harry didn't like that.


“faster...AH...Sev...faster”


Snape picked up the speed and soon both were lost in the pleasure. Snape took hold of Harrys cock and started to pump it in time with his thrusts. For what seemed like ages they kept up with that until Snape felt Harry's walls tighten around his cock. He gasped and bith screamed out eachothers names.








-------End Sex Scene-----------






Falling beside Harry, Snape then spooned Harry up against him.


“are you all right”


Harry smiled at him


“I am thankyou Sev”
Snape smiled and pulled Harry even closer


“you do relise that the person who killed Dumbledore was the Dark Lord”


Harry blinked


“He did?”


Snape smiled


“it seems that a student wrote to him telling him what Dumbledore did to you has done to other students”


Harry gazed at him with happiness


“so he likes me?”


Snape smirked and kissed his forhead


“of course we all do”


Harry smiled again and closed his eyes and fell asleep. Snape then stood up and went to the fire place he called Voldemort.


“My Lord”


Voldemort turned and smiled at Snape


“Ahh Severus I was wondering when you would get back to me”


Severus smiled


“Harry thanks you for standing up for him plus I think he likes us”


Voldemort smiled


“Thats good we will see won't we, Why don't you come on through”


Snape nodded and stepped in and went over and wrapped his arms aroun Voldemort


“care to explain to me why you want me here?”


Voldemort smiled and turned and wrapped his arms around Snape


“just wanted someone here”


He lent up and started to kiss him


“I'm going to frack you all night long Severus and after that mabye all morning to”


-----------------------


Lucius was walking past the room when he heard cries and moans. Picked into the room and was surprised.


“How come you guys didn't invite me?”


Voldemort looked at him with a smile


“well are you going to join or are you just going to stand there


-----------------------


Afterwards Snape stood up


“I should really get back to Harry”


Voldemort nodded his head


“go Sev will see you later”


Snape leaned in and kissed both of them


“good bye”


once in his rooms Snape walked over to the bed and climbed in after he found out Harry was still asleep. Wrapping his arms around Harry he too fell asleep.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE R&R


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment