Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Heart Break

Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND

Chapter 5 - The Heart Break

Chapter 5 - The Heart Break
Chapter 5


Harry woke with his head snuggled into Snape's neck. Grinning he placed a soft kiss on Snapes lips. Snape opened his eyes to find bright emerald eye's gazing into his. Reaching up gave Harry's cheek a soft stroke with his thumb.


“Are you allright?”


Harry smiled and lent his cheek into Snape's stroking


“yes thank you”


Harry stood up and headed into the bathroom with Snape hot on his heels. Once in the Shower together, Harry placed his arms around Snapes neck.


“You know Sev I have a confession to make”


Snape looked down at Harry and kissed him


“What is it?”


Harry blushed and looked down at the ground


“I love you but also three other people?”


Snape blinked and lifted Harry's chin


“who are they?”


Harry pulled his chin free and turned around


“I love Lucius, Draco and Voldemort”


Snape smiled and pulled Harry into his arms


“Well you if you must know we all love you”




Harry looked surprised and gazed back at him and then he smiled


“Well...Mabye I should go see Tom to formally say thankyou to him for taking revenge on Dumbledore and I should also thankyou for making him tell every one that he is a pervert and should rot in hell.”


Snape smiled and took a towel and wrapped it around him


“come on if you want to thank him then we should go and get ready”


Harry grabbed a towel and rushed out with a small smile. Snape smiled and followed him into his room.


---------


Voldemort looked up when he heard his floo burst into life. Harry fell out onto the floor and promptly jumped up because seconds later Snape walked out of the fire place. Voldemort stood up and welcomed Snape with a soft kiss and then he turned and looked at Harry. He started to walk to him to shake his hand but harry grabbed his hand and pulled him into a deep pashionate kiss. Once they pulled apart Voldemort just gazed at him with a small smile.


“Thats something that I wouldn't have thought you could do”


Harry blushed and lowered his gaze.


“I'm sorry Sev said...”


Voldemort took hold of his chin and lifted it to his face.


“It's allright Harry, if i didn;t l;ike it i would have not allowed you to continue kissing me”


Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Voldemort and lowered his head onto his shoulder and gave him a kiss on his neck.


“Where's Lucius?”


“right here”


Harry spun around and looked at Lucius with a surprised look.


“when did you get here?”


Lucius smiled and lent forward and started to kiss Harry. When they broke apart Harry gazed up at him with a dazed look.


“so it's true?”


Harry just blinked and stared. Lucius sighed and looked down and smiled


“That you love me?”


Harry looked at him and sighed and nodded


“I do love you, Draco, Tom, and Sev”


Harry then quickly turned and looked at the other two in the room


“I'm not lying i really do like you guys”


Snape smiled and tilted his head to the side


“So who here said that you were lying?”


Harry smiled and turned and was surprised to see Draco looking at him with a angry look.


“I thought you loved only me Harry”
Harry shook his head


“I'm sorry Dray if that is what you think”


Draco turned and ran out of the room. Before he completely left he turned and looked at Harry.


“I never, EVER want to see you ever again”


Harry gasped and watched as Draco ran out. Harry dropped his arms from around Lucius and ran after him. Grabbing Draco's arm he pulled him close.


“Your don't mean that do you?”


Draco looked at him and nodded


“Harry I am not the type of person to share so I am sorry please just leave me alone”


Harry stood in the hallway watching Draco leave his life for the very last time. Harry dropped to the ground and started to cry ( I love you Draco and I will never stop loving you)
___________________________________________________________________________


What do you think like or don't like this chapter ^__^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment