Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the watcher

Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND

Chapter 7 - the watcher

Chapter 7 - the watcher

Chapter 7

the others looked at Harry and shook their heads

“sorry Harry but we all have to go”

Harry bowed his head and looked down at the ground

“allright...” Harry then shot his head up and grinned at Lucius “...actually Lucius would you like to come with me for awhile”

Lucis smiled and stood up

“allright”

------

Standing in Harry's bedroom they looked at eachother before leaning in and started to kiss eachother. Harry started to pull off Lucius's robes, but before he could get it all the way off Lucius had stopped him.

“here let me”

He pulled out his wand and mubled a spell and suddenly they were all standing naked in front of eachother. They started to gently stroke each others bodys. Harry closed his eyes and fell back on the bed which Lucius had taken advantage of Harry's exposed body and started to kiss and lick his way down Harry's body.

Harry pushed Lucius head down to his cock. Lucius smiled and started to suck on his cock. Harry moaned and tangled his hands into his hair. Lucius lowered his fingers to Harry's hole and started to prepare him. Harry cried out and pushed down on his fingers. Lucius them pulled them out. Lubing up his cock he slowly pushed into Harry. Harry cried out and wrapped his legs around Lucius' waist. Lucius started to puond into Harry. Harry gasped and pleaded for him to go faster and faster. After a couple of minutes both Harry and Lucius screamed out each others names.

------

A boy stood in the shadows while watching what was going on in the bedroom. He was frowning.

“so our saviour is nothing more then a whore. I'll kill him”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know its short but i have been very busy and it might take awail to update so sorry in advance.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment