Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-4 of 4 results.
Don't Deny Love
Warning: Contains suggestive scenes!
 
[SasuSaku] Slight hints of [NaruHina]
 
Summary: Ugh I don't feel like writing a sum...just trust me it's good ^_^
and please comment!
 
 
 
[SasuSaku] ONESHOT
 
Can't you see my pain? Or maybe you just don't care. BUt you turn your back again...is that your final answer? The silence between us only makes it worse.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! ^.^
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!