Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rivalries and Tender Passions

[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!

Chapter 1 - Rivalries and Tender Passions

Chapter 1 - Rivalries and Tender Passions
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto; if I did I wouldnt be wasting my time writing this fan fiction and I would be filthy rich

Thoughts

Inner Sakura

Dialogue

Emphasis

Authoress Note:I would really appreciate if you could PLEASE read and review. Reviews make me happy so leave one XD

Also Please feel free to leave any your opinions, I dont care if they are bad. Enjoy!



Chapter One: Rivalries and Tender Passions

By: Destiny R.

The pink haired girl gazed upon the heavenly sunset, as she hugged her knees, tucking her head in hoping to find some sort of warmth. She let her silky hair dance as the chilly winds hit her shivering figure. She hadnt felt this way in a long time; the feeling of tranquility. The young kunoichi continued to admire the gorgeous scenery; she sighed and smiled after hearing the birds chirp in their nests. Her emerald eyes began to glimmer with joy, she felt as though nothing in the entire world would have broken this contentment.

Unfortunately for her, she was wrong&.

 Hi, Sakura-Chan! yelled a very enthusiastic Naruto, as he sped towards her. Sakura gave him a disgruntled look, hoping to discourage him from getting closer. Naruto moved onward and seated himself on the hill, beside his teammate. Sakura just tried to ignore him, however that seemed impossible, in the end she muttered a hello.

Hey, are you okay Sakura-Chan? he asked with concern.

Yeah, I just was enjoying the view Until you showed up She turned to face him, sending only a half-sincere smile.

 Its kinda cold out here wanna come with me to Ichirakus Ramen shop, my treat he silently hoped she would say yes or even a maybe, that would keep him satisfied.

Her lengthy locks covered her face and her back was to him, so Naruto wasnt sure how Sakura was reacting. Either way it didnt seem to be very positive considering she hadnt said anything. Naruto got the hint and glared at the sunset, he despised the fact that even though he Always tried to find ways to win Sakuras heart she was Always after that bastard Sasuke and Only him.

Sakura was in deep thought and concentration, sensing nearby charkas, not even hearing a single word that Naruto had said. It was uncertain at first but someone had been eavesdropping on the two young ninjas. Her eyes wandered around her surroundings frantically, Naruto then took notice of the kunoichis observant behavior.

Whats the matter? he questioned urgently.

She swiftly got up from the cool ground, about to make a reach for the kunai that was in her pouch. But then Sakura realized that she was all of a sudden disarmed. Sakura panicked when she heard Naruto painfully fall down the hill and someone behind her grabbed shoulder. Without hesitation, she immediately balled up her fists ready to punch out the offenders. But when Sakura spun around to see her opponent, she found that someone to be the third member of their squad.

Naruto rubbed his aching head shimatta he complained. He looked up to see who had pushed him down the hill, only to spot Kakashi-sensei. He was currently reading his beloved book, Icha Icha Paradise and a glint of perversion was seen easily, as his cheeks were flushing red.

 What the hell&why is Kakashi blushing because of some book? Hmmm&I wonder what it contains o.0

The next site made him burn up. Sakura complimenting the  Super Ninja Sasuke when he didnt even do anything incredible. The raven-haired boy just did the usual; he shoved his hands into his pockets, totally ignoring her after returning her weapons.

 Ugh&look at this bastard trying to look all cool in front of Sakura-Chan, it makes me sick

The kunoichi smiled courteously at her crush while she carefully put away the pouch and then continued to go all crazy over Sasuke. The only reply he gave was a simple hn.

 Hopeless -.-

You want to see amazing Sakura-Chan; Ill show you amazing. All I have to do is just beat that bastard to a pulp. Believe it! Naruto smirked at this thought. Kakashi eyed him strangely.

What is this kid up to now

Good job Sakura, I never really expected you to be the one to sense us nearby. However you let yourself get distracted when Naruto fell and then Sasuke took the chance to sneak behind you taking your weapons. If this wasnt training then you couldve gotten yourself hurt, please be more careful next time Sakura said Kakashi, taking Naruto out of his realm of thoughts.

Damn Kakashi Grrr Inner Sakura was shaking her fists violently.  Let me at  em, you cant just let him say that, youre being a total pushover&AGAIN. Do Something!

Hey, you said that we could take a break from training but then you attack us, theres something obviously wrong there sensei!

 Damn it, I cant even have a minute to myself without these guys popping out of no where! I say we beat him, Grrrrr!

No way, me against a jounin? I would lose for sure&you idiot.

 It was worth a shot. Inner Sakura sighs. Youre no fun, no wonder Sasuke-kun doesnt like you and that huge forehead doesnt make things better. Inner Sakura pouts -.-

 Shut up already would ya, no ones listening

 Heheh but youre listening to me right now

 Am Not!

Are Too!

 Whatever all I hear is blah blah blah all the time from you, now go away

Okay okay, you win this round but remember I&Will&Come&Back&Muahhahahah

Geez&finally

End of Sakura Mind Battle



 True, I did say that you could all take a short break but an experienced ninja is well aware that they should never leave their guard down, in any case you do, you might just end up like Naruto or worse Kakashi continued, indicating to Narutos swelled bump on his head.

Kakashi-sensei, why did you have to bother us now! whined Naruto from the bottom of the hill, as he continuously rubbed his throbbing injury.

 Its called Element of Surprise Naruto, you have to learn how to counter that in any situation, even when you are trying to get a date. Also I recommend you read Icha Icha Paradise for tips but youre too young right now, maybe when youre older explained the sensei as he quickly glanced at both Naruto and Sakura, then back to his precious novel.

 DATE!? yelled Sakura.

' Grrrr thats it, lets make Kakashi regret he ever said those words especially in front of Our Sasuke-kun!

Sakura was having a mind battle whether to listen to her inner thoughts or not. In the end, she was feeling great discomfort, mostly about Sasuke being there when Kakashi stated his remark. Sakura glared at her sensei angrily and surprisingly Sasuke did as well.

Hn!

Sensei&I&I dont understand, how would reading some book help me? Whats in that book of yours anyways? Naruto asked innocently.

 Lets just say as time goes by, you will understand

Moron sneered Sasuke. -.-

Naruto looked at Sakura and couldnt help but be a little put down after her comment, but that wouldnt stop a young ninja like himself.

Naruto, you need to train more if you ever expect to be hokage someday. Youre not focusing on your surroundings, Sakura easily sensed us while you did not said Kakashi while he turned to the next page of his book.

I know&I know, I screwed up but that just means Im gonna work ten times harder. Believe it!

Heheheh&nows my chance of putting my plan into action

In lightening speed, Naruto ran up the steep hill throwing Sasuke the most competitive look. Once he reached to the top, Naruto stepped in front of his rival.

Naruto&what are you d. started Sakura but didnt finish her sentence when Naruto pointed at Sasuke to get his full attention.

Sasuke, I challenge you to a battle, and I hope you know youre gonna lose. Then that will prove that Im a hundred no thousand times better than you. Believe it!

The prodigy from the Uchiha Clan remained silent and maintained that dignified manner of his as the rival waited for a reply. Naruto decided that he was going to make an attempt to get Sasuke pissed off or that blank stare of his would get to him. So he relied on peer pressure.

Dont tell me that Sasuke-teme is too afraid to fight a soon to be hokage.

I highly doubt that Sasuke-kun is scared of you Naruto, protested Sakura in Sasukes defense.

That Naruto is so asking for a major @$$ kicking, how dare he say that about our Sasuke-kun! Take him down Sasuke-kun!

A wide grin couldnt help but make its way on Sakuras usual gentle face. Narutos azure eyes reflected that he was obviously full of great determination and anxiety, he held his head high.

Hn. Dont get so cocky Naruto, hissed Sasuke.  Theres no point in me fighting a low rate ninja such as yourself, it would just be a complete waste of my time. Sasuke rolled his eyes causing Naruto to grit his teeth.

Sakura brushed away her hair from her face. The scene was filled of intense silence and mixtures of emotions, only sound that could be heard was the whistling of the Autumn Winds. Kakashi closed his book shut, now becoming more concerned with his two apprentices rivalry. He cocked an eyebrow.

Hmmmm&this should be interesting.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 3:03:20 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101This is good^^

Qing on November 25, 2006, 6:40:23 PM

Qing on
QingYay time for chapter 2 ^^

SasuSaku01 on November 18, 2006, 3:36:54 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01Cool!! Me like sooo far!!!:]